Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cathy26

jenny direct????

4 posts in this topic

is there any way to talk to a consultant over the internet? when I clicked on to see if there was a JC anywheres near me it said something about Jenny Direct. Anyone know much about Jenny direct?

thx cathy

With Jenny Direct they counsel you over the phone rather than going to them once a week. It is aimed at people in rural areas (or not near a centre) and those who are busy and/or prefer phone contact. For the food, it's my understanding that they deliver your order direct to your house.

As for internet service, as far as I can determine, they're not there yet. Don't know if they have plans for this or not.

I looked into it because I hate the phone but like getting support when I need it - although in most cases it takes several days to get an anwswer from most sites since they rely on email frown.gif

Jenny Direct is for people who do not live close to a centre. You speak with a counselor once a week, unless you need to call for advice. The food is delivered to your door. I joined last week, the food was delivered and it has been really going good.

I am getting my second counselor call tonight.

thx all 4 all ur help.

cathy