Simply Inspired: Cheesy Beef Enchilada Zucchini BoatsBy Elisa - Jenny Craig
Sail away with these delicious, baked Zucchini boats filled with our Cheesy Beef Enchilada Bowl!
- 2 small Zucchinis
- 1 prepared Jenny Craig Cheesy Beef Enchilada Bowl
- 1/3 cup sliced Green Onion
- 1/3 cup diced Tomato
- 1 pinch Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare Jenny Craig Cheesy Beef Enchilada Bowl as instructed on the packaging.
- Slice two small zucchinis lengthwise and hollow out the middle to make the zucchini boats. Discard the seeds.
- Scoop the Jenny Craig Cheesy Beef Enchilada Bowl into the zucchini boats. Place in oven on a tray or oven-safe container for 20 minutes or until zucchini looks tender.
- Take zucchini boats out of the oven. Top with sliced green onion, diced tomato, and cilantro as you like or with your favorite fresh and free additions.