Jenny Craig News ·

Share Your Weight Loss Story and You Could Win Up to $10,000* in Prizes!

By Elisa - Jenny Craig

Melani Faust_Cyc_Casual_0034-RGB_Web.jpgIf you’ve achieved weight loss success with Jenny Craig, we want you to share your story to help inspire others and celebrate your accomplishment – you could even be our next star!

Enter Jenny Craig’s Success Story Contest for a chance to appear in our National Advertising Campaign & win up to $10,000 in fabulous prizes*, including:

• All-expense paid trip to LA
  • Potential appearance in our TV commercial
  • Photoshoot with a celebrity photographer
  • $7,000 Cash †
  • & more

Here’s how to enter:

1. Visit: JennyCraig.com/MyStory

2. Follow the prompts and enter your basic information

3. Upload a before and after photo (read our tips below!)

4. Tell us your Jenny Craig Success Story

5. Include your program start weight and your current weight

6. Submit your information for your chance to win!*

Dominique Dickson_Furnished_Dressy_0029-RGB_Web.jpg

When telling us about your success, consider all the benefits you’ve gained since joining the Jenny Craig family – have you noticed you’ve been sleeping better at night? Do you have more energy than you did before starting the program? We hope you’re feeling amazing inside and out!

Chris Gaudio_Cyc_Dressy_0043-RGB_WEB.jpgTips and Tricks for Taking a Before and After Photo

Ready to show us how far you’ve come? Read these simple tips on how to take a stellar photo to show off your success!

• Include a Full Body Shot. Make sure to capture your entire body in the shot – from head to toe! Whether you take the picture in front of a mirror or have a friend snap it – make sure to include an image that shows off all your success!
  • Shoot Vertically. To ensure you capture your full body, we recommend taking your photo vertically on your phone or camera. If you’re photographing yourself, make sure to hold your camera at an angle that doesn’t block your face in the mirror.  
  • Lighting is key! If someone else is taking your photo, try to shoot in natural light either outside or near a window, rather than using a flash. If you’re taking the shot in front of a mirror, make sure you have adequate lighting so the image isn’t too dark.
  • Attire: Wear clothes that show off your results! Avoid wearing baggy clothing.
  • Take a Few Different Shots. Don’t be afraid to take a few different shots to ensure you get the best one that shows off your weight loss. Remember, pictures can always be deleted afterwards, but it’s great to have options from different angles.
  • Keep it simple. You’re the star of this photo – by keeping the background simple, your results will shine through!  

Ready to become our next star?

btn_Enter-to-win_button_updated.png

Disclaimer

*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Contest open to legal residents of the US, Canada (excluding Quebec) age 21+. Essay and photo submission required to win. 8 Grand Prize Winners receive $7,000 cash + Jenny Craig food + gift pack + photo shoot and travel (ERV of $10,000). Entries accepted 4/16/2018-6/1/2018. Sponsored by JC USA. Contest is subject to official rules, visithttp://bit.ly/SuccessStoryContestRules

Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig

User Feedback

Comments

Recommended Comments

Guest BArbara Lucht, Newark. DE.

Posted

I have been member of Jenny Craig for several years and have met my goal. I have lost over 60 pounds. WAs close to wearing size 18,,,now in 10 to 12 size depending g on the make of dress, pants, etc. I am 79 and  have had weight issues  over 50 years, on weight watchers and several diets every few years until I was informed about Jenny Craig.  IT is exciting to go into a store and get small size clothes on sale that fit!  THe food is attractive and usually very enjoyable.

Share this comment

Annamarie H - Jenny Craig

Posted

3 hours ago, Guest BArbara Lucht, Newark. DE. said:

I have been member of Jenny Craig for several years and have met my goal. I have lost over 60 pounds. WAs close to wearing size 18,,,now in 10 to 12 size depending g on the make of dress, pants, etc. I am 79 and  have had weight issues  over 50 years, on weight watchers and several diets every few years until I was informed about Jenny Craig.  IT is exciting to go into a store and get small size clothes on sale that fit!  THe food is attractive and usually very enjoyable.

Congrats on all of yours success, Barbara!  It's great to hear that Jenny Craig was able to help you meet your health goals!  Cheers to you and your new healthy lifestyle! :)

Share this comment

Posted

3 hours ago, Guest BArbara Lucht, Newark. DE. said:

Don't forget to enter your success story by clicking the, "Enter to Win" button! :)  

Share this comment

Guest Wendy...a senior citizen!

Posted

I missed the entry date for your contest, but I still wanted to share my success story.

I have lost 45 pounds on JENNY and working towards 50 pounds.  I have tried and used so many other programs to no avail.   I decided to try JENNY and now I am finally feeling and seeing success.  I am healthier!  Thank you!

Being a 66 year old woman who was a skinny child and adult until age 50, it has been a constant struggle to loose and keep off  the weight.  JENNY is teaching me how to keep off the weight and eat healthy.   At my age, being  healthy is what matters. Oh, it is a bonus to look good too!  I was a size 16-18 and now am a 10-12.  I look better and most importantly feel better.   People who haven't seen me in a while ask how I have lost so much weight and I tell them about JENNY.  

Again, I missed your contest, but as a senior citizen and a female, I felt it was important to briefly share my success. 

Thank you JENNY!!!!

Share this comment

Posted

2 hours ago, Guest Wendy...a senior citizen! said:

I missed the entry date for your contest, but I still wanted to share my success story.

I have lost 45 pounds on JENNY and working towards 50 pounds.  I have tried and used so many other programs to no avail.   I decided to try JENNY and now I am finally feeling and seeing success.  I am healthier!  Thank you!

Being a 66 year old woman who was a skinny child and adult until age 50, it has been a constant struggle to loose and keep off  the weight.  JENNY is teaching me how to keep off the weight and eat healthy.   At my age, being  healthy is what matters. Oh, it is a bonus to look good too!  I was a size 16-18 and now am a 10-12.  I look better and most importantly feel better.   People who haven't seen me in a while ask how I have lost so much weight and I tell them about JENNY.  

Again, I missed your contest, but as a senior citizen and a female, I felt it was important to briefly share my success. 

Thank you JENNY!!!!

Congrats on your success and thank you for sharing! :)  

Share this comment

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Read Next

• Ready to start? Schedule your free appointment and start your weight loss journey today! Book a free appointment

1808_JC_BlogImage_FoodQuiz-1.jpg