Sign in to follow this  
Inspiration ·

Melani F. Lost 35 lbs.* and Improved Her Self-image and Confidence

By Elisa - Jenny Craig

*Members following our program, on average, lose 1-2 lbs. per week.

"Not only were my eating habits unhealthy, but I also never exercised a day in my life."

As a young married couple, my husband and I did not have the best eating habits.  Going out for dinner and cocktails was our preferred weekend pastime. During the weeknights, we would watch our favorite television shows while eating fast food. I also had a sweet tooth and more than once a week, I would eat a whole quart of ice cream in one sitting.  When I was pregnant with my daughter, I continued eating the same way.  Not only were my eating habits unhealthy, but I also never exercised a day in my life.  After my daughter was born, I continued to pack on the pounds.  It wasn’t until the birth of my second child, while looking at some old photos of myself, did I realize how overweight I had become. I decided it was time to lose weight and feel better for myself and my kids.  My mom recommended Jenny Craig because it had worked well for her, so I decided to give it a try.

"The menu plan kept me on track from breakfast to my last snack in the evening."

swatch

Video Thumbnail
Video Thumbnail

I am happy to say that Jenny Craig worked for me too! The menu was tailored to my needs and kept me on track from breakfast to my last snack in the evening. I followed the plan exactly, which made it super easy for me. I love the food, and there was plenty of variety to satisfy my cravings. The support from my Jenny Craig consultant along with the meal plan made this program better than any other that I’ve tried.  My consultant Rene is awesome.  She helped me stay motivated throughout my entire journey. Weighing in with her each week kept me accountable and aware of my progress.  Rene educated me about the weight loss process and provided tips to help me with challenges along the way.  A couple of weight loss tips that worked for me are to never give up!  Set your goal and when it gets hard, take it one day at a time. Mentally prepare yourself by thinking positive and encouraging thoughts.  I would ask myself, “is that donut worth more than getting healthier, stronger & feeling better about myself?  My answer would always be a resounding NO!

"I feel great inside and out."

I lost 35 lbs.* on the Jenny Craig Program, and I feel great inside and out.  It has been an amazing experience that has changed my life.  My self-image and confidence improved significantly.  I also have more energy and feel happier. I started doing more activities with my family and friends, such as dancing with my husband and visiting Disneyland where we walk between the parks instead of taking a tram. As soon as I met my goal weight, I went shopping, which I used to dread.  Now I have a whole new wardrobe and a permanent smile on my face. Not only do I have healthy eating habits now, but I also do cardio kickboxing classes 2-4 times a week. It’s given me muscles and definition in my body that I never had before. Joining Jenny Craig has been a life changing experience! I would confidently recommend this program to anyone wanting to lose weight and improve their life!

Edited by Elisa - Jenny Craig

User Feedback

Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Read Next

• Ready to start? Schedule your free appointment and start your weight loss journey today! Book a free appointment

1808_JC_BlogImage_FoodQuiz-1.jpg