• 1707_JC_PerfectPortion_Header-min.png

Sign in to follow this  

Chris G. Lost 50 lbs.* and Gained Back His Confidence

Elisa - Jenny Craig

*Results not typical.  Members following our program, on average, lose 1-2 lbs. per week.  Chris received promotional consideration.

Chris_blog_image_Web_.jpg

“My weight was getting in the way of the life I wanted to lead.”

Before joining Jenny Craig, I was feeling very uncomfortable with my increasing weight. My clothes had become so tight that I needed to buy new ones in a much larger size than before. My back and knees were becoming more stressed and painful, and I hated the way I looked in photos. I knew that I was not at a heart healthy weight and worried how that would impact my health. I also wanted to improve my appearance for my profession in sales. I make daily presentations in front of clients and I felt that my decreasing self-confidence and increasing waistline could be a negative influence on the strength of my delivery, and the outcome of achieving a successful sale. All these factors were stressing me out, and I felt increasingly upset that my weight was getting in the way of the life I wanted to lead.  I decided to refuse to continue down this unhealthy road and made a firm commitment to lose weight and get back to being my true self again.

“I liked that Jenny Craig offered a great menu plan to follow with food that was delicious.”

My goal was to get to a healthy weight, and I went to Jenny Craig to achieve it. I liked that they offered a great menu plan to follow with food that was delicious. This worked well for me and I had no problem doing it with dedication and discipline. Another great asset that helped me achieve success was having Karen, my own consultant who offered me weekly support and guidance throughout the weight loss process. She is positive, and inspirational and proved to be a trusted person that would hold me accountable to the goals I had set for myself. I was already going to the gym or riding my bike consistently each week, but I added more time and rigor to increase the level of exertion and endurance for my physical activity.

“I lost 50 pounds* on the Jenny Craig Program and the changes are remarkable!” 

I lost 50 pounds* on the Jenny Craig Program and the changes are remarkable! The pain in my knees and back have greatly diminished. My energy and stamina have increased which allows me to do more strenuous workouts at the gym and on the bike. I feel better and have more self-confidence about my appearance. Some of my clients who noticed my transformation asked me how I did it. I felt good referring them and my family members to Jenny Craig, knowing how well it worked for me. My girlfriend, Carrie, also joined Jenny Craig and achieved her own success. We prepare our salads, vegetables, and meals together, and keep each other in check each day. I am very grateful to my consultant Karen, who is the very best!  Our consultations are like going to visit a friend. She is an engaging, personable mentor who has made this process more gratifying with each week’s victory over the scale!  One weight loss tip that I recommend is to surround yourself with supportive people to cheer you on towards a new healthy life.

*Results not typical.  Members following our program, on average, lose 1-2 lbs. per week.  Member received promotional consideration.

Are you ready to see if Jenny Craig is right for you? Set your free appointment today!

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

•