Inspire mouthwatering satisfaction with a low-calorie pasta revelation. Delicious zucchini noodles will transform your Chicken Fettuccine into a gourmet veggie delight.
- Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup steamed spinach
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 bay leaf
- parsley, chopped
- nonstick cooking spray (optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- Spiral vegetable slicer
1. Use spiral vegetable slicer or mandolin to turn zucchini into fettuccine-like noodles.
2. Place zucchini noodles in microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
3. In a pan, mix the spinach and garlic together.
4. Over medium heat, add the tomato and seasonings, stir to combine.
5. Add water and heat for 2-3 minutes until tomato breaks down. Add zucchini noodles.
6. Prepare Chicken Fettuccine as directed and add to the pan, stirring well.
7. Remove bay leaf and serve with fresh parsley on top.
Chicken Fettuccine (2 starch, 2 protein)
+ 3 Veg
6 Free Foods
Submitted by Lauren D. from Staten Island, New York