Jenny Craig Asian Style Chicken
1/2 of a spaghetti squash
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
3. Place cut side down in a shallow baking dish.
4. Add a little water and cover with foil.
5. Roast in the oven for 40 minutes or until tender.
6. Prepare Asian Style Chicken as directed.
7. Using a fork, remove squash and place in a mixing bowl.
8. Add the prepared Asian Style Chicken, mix and serve.
Asian Style Chicken
(1 Starch, 1 Veg, 1 1/2 Protein, 1 Fat)
Recipe by Amy T. from Parma Heights, Ohio