1 reply to this topic

#1 Steph14

Steph14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:43 AM

Hello.  I currently weigh 330, and am on the 1700 menu plan.  I have been walking daily and started at Curves as well.  I have been following the plan, but don't seem to be losing as I had hoped.  The JC home page says I should be on 2000 plan.  When I enter my information into Myfitnesspal and incorporate my calories burned, it says I should be eating 1800 without any exercise and 2100 with exercise.  I just want to make sure I am eating the correct calorie plan.  Please help!

#2 JC Dietitian 16

JC Dietitian 16

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

Thank you for your post,

Depending on your current weight, height, gender and activity level will determine your calorie level for weight loss or to maintain your weight.

With that being said, we should take a look at your weight loss success.  Your weight loss should be an average of 1-2 lbs or 1% of your body weight a week.  If you are not within that guideline, please speak with your consultant during your next visit to take a deeper look into your menu and activity.  If you are feeling dizzy, low energy, lethargic - you may require additional calories. 

I would strongly advise for you to journal your food and beverage intake this week so we can take a look at your food choices to see if we should change (add or take away) anything from your menu.  Bring this menu to share with your consultant.

Keep up the good work of incorporating activity and reducing your total calorie intake and you will succeed!

Best wishes!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users