#1 GwenJ

GwenJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:25 AM

How was your weekend?

I logged a lot of steps this weekend.  An entire full day of shopping then the next day I did a 5K with my BFF.  It was one with dogs and her dog got pooped out at the end of the first mile so we had to wait about 25 minutes for him to calm down and my husband to get him to the car.  We finished dead last with a time that was like an hour and 25 minutes but I don't care.  We finished.  Technically we did about 15 and a half minute miles but we walked most of it.  Some jog sprints but mostly fast walking.  It was the first one she has done so we wanted to keep a good pace without overdoing it.  It would have been so easy for us to just quit when her dog just decided to lay down on the trail, but we got him to the car with my husband then just kept going.  So glad we did it.  Next time we know he can't handle a 5K so we need to leave him at home.  :)

after I got home from the run I slept for (not even exaggerating) 11 hours.  I took a 2 hour nap then was up for a few hours then slept for 9 straight hours.  My body was exhausted.

Next weekend I have nothing planned and I am looking forward to it.  We've been so busy lately so it's going to be nice to have nothing to do all weekend. Try to get in a really long walk. Maybe some fishing if it's warm enough.

I registered for the MS Muck Run in July.  I'm so excited to do this!  I told my trainer it is his job to get me in enough shape that I don't pass out for the Muck Run.  So he started making me flip tractor tires and jump rope.  AHHHHHH!

zfEEm6.png 

Year 1 total loss: 127 lbs

Halloween Challenge

Goal: 16lbs

W1: -3.4 lbs

W2: -3.4 lbs

W3: -1.4 lbs

W4: -2.6 lbs

W5: -1.8 lbs

W6: -4.4 lbs

Total -17.0 lbs

New Years Challenge

Goal: 15 lbs

#2 FocusedDiva

FocusedDiva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

Busy weekend for me. Lots of stress at work and at home. But, I managed to do half hour of walking Staurday and an hour of really fast walking (4.5 mph) Sunday with an hour of strength training. Ate on plan fairly well. I didn't weigh in Saturday because I am on prednisone which can skew weight. I was scared to see the damage. But, I did get on my scale Sunday and was happy to see it was about the same as the prior week. I was expecting a gain, so staying steady is fine.

Trying to fit exercise in this week will be tough, but I really have to try to do this. I feel so sluggish when I don't get to the gym.

SW (again): 197.6
GW: 150
Realistic GW: 155
Week 1 - 187.6 (-10 lbs)
Week 2 - 184.4 (-3.2 lbs)
Week 3 - 183.2 (-1.2 lbs)

Week 4 - 195 (+12 lbs. REALLy bad week)

Week 5 -- no WI

Week 6 -183.2 (phew)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users