No replies to this topic

#1 Race Girl

Race Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

We have 5 JCers who have joined the Fitbit JC Step Challenge. We welcome more people to join! If you have a fitibt and want to join in, please send me your email address and I will send you the invite. Myself and my mom, aka "Knockout" Joyner on Fitbit and Be Mini on JC, were on JC before together and both got to our goal weight 7 years ago. We are back on JC now and can't wait to get to goal again! I have hosted numerous step challenges at work and they are always motivating, so I decided who better to invite to a step challenge than other people trying to get fit and lose weight: fellow JCers!

Here's how we've done it before. The JC Step Challenge has it's own dashboard that runs over a 7-day period tracking 3 categories (steps, distance, and very active minutes). We pick a start day and decide how many weeks to run the challenge for and I will print the results at the end of each 7-day period and tally up the results. Ten points for first place in each category, 5 points for second place in each category, 3 points for third place in each category, and 1 point for fourth place in each category. The person with the most points for the timeframe is the winner! I will send a small prize to the first winner as a little extra motivation. :rolleyes: Come on, you have nothing to lose by joining (except maybe a little extra weight!)

Started 7/7/06 and again 3/26/14
Age 42
HT: 5'3
SW: 161.4
CW: 143.8
GW: 128
http://racegirl.extrapounds.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fitbit, step challenge, prize

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

JC Fitbit Step Challenge starting soon!

By Race Girl in Race Girl's Blog, on 06 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

We have 5 JCers who have joined the Fitbit JC Step Challenge.  We welcome more people to join!  If you have a fitibt and want to join in, please send me your email address and I will send you the invite.     Myself and my mom, aka "Knockout" Joyner on Fitbit and Be Mini on JC, were on JC before together and...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users