• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JustMe8365

JustMe8365

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:34 AM

Something that I would LOVE to see on the website would be a dedicated search area to find ways to volumize, or recipes to change up, specific Jenny Craig meals. For example, say you were having Chicken Fettucine but you wanted to try a new way to make it. You'd go to a box with a drop-down menu of all of the JC meals (these could additionally be sorted by meal type; breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack) and pick the meal you're interested in (in this example, Chicken Fettucine). Hit "search recipes". Then, the results would show a listing of all of the variations on that one specific meal! It's VERY difficult to do this with the forums. As it stands now, I can only go to the "recipes" forum and then I have to scroll through hundreds of entries searching for ones that deal with whatever specific meal I'm interested in changing up on that particular day.

Any way we can make this happen? :)

- Bev

#2 Yo_Momz

Yo_Momz

~ Kyra ~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:50 AM

That's a great idea! In the meantime, try going to http://www.nothankstocake.com/ Kelly has awesome recipes for volumizing JC meals!
My current fav is the Chicken Fajita Fettuccine! OMG! So good!
http://www.nothankst...jita fettuccine

Here is a pic of mine from the other day! (after looking at this pic I may have to have this again tonight!)

Posted Image

kyrarwb_zpsa291ab85.jpg

weight.png

#3 JustMe8365

JustMe8365

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Thanks, Kyra!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recipes, Jenny Craig food, volumize, spice it up

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)