65 replies to this topic

#61 SonyaCele

SonyaCele

Sonya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

i'm gonna start bbqing all my veggies outside on the charcoal bbq.    spice them up and yum.    i also have this salt block from somewhere that you put no the bbq and grill right on it and the veggies absorb a delicate salt flavor, i'm gonna use that also.      I know, i'm bad about my salt intake.

When you look in the mirror and see no change, and still keep faith, knowing that in time you will get there if you stay focused and on track, that's the difference between those who succeed and those who fail.

5'4",  46 years old, start date 7/18/2012   236.4 lbs, i work out a lot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#62 Yo_Momz

Yo_Momz

~ Kyra ~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:43 PM

I'm so excited!  I got the little stand & stuff flour tortillas Jessica has posted a couple of times!  Having them for dinner tonight with rutabaga fries!  I know it's a weird combo, but my rutabaga was going to go bad, so I cut it up!  I pierced it and through it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and that made it easier to peel too!  Just be careful, it got hot and it weeps......(there was a little bit of clear liquid in the microwave. and on the rutabaga itself)

Hope to remember to take a pic before I chow down!  :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

EASTER CHALLENGE

SW:  120.6

CW:  119.8

GW:  115

Posted Image

#63 Yo_Momz

Yo_Momz

~ Kyra ~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:20 AM

Here is my dinner from last night!  2 tacos with stand & stuff flour tortillas (a little taco meat, a tiny bit of reduced fat cheese, lettuce, tomato and plain green yogurt) with broccoli and rutabaga fries!

Thanks for the inspiration Jessica!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

EASTER CHALLENGE

SW:  120.6

CW:  119.8

GW:  115

Posted Image

#64 FaizaYagi

FaizaYagi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:36 AM

Looks so good!

Total Loss 85.2 Prior to pregnancy

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Weight Loss/Life Journey Blog: http://jessicafaiza.blogspot.com

Week 1: - 8.2   Week 9: - 2.6    Week 16: + 2.8
Week 2: + 3.4 Week 10: + 0.8 Week 17: - 3.8

Week 3: - 3.4   Week 11: - 2.2   Week 18: - 2.4

Week 4: + 3 Week 12: + 1

Week 5: - 4 Week 13: - 2.8

Week 6: - 2.2   Week 14: - 1.4

Week 7: - 1.2   Week 15: - 0.6

Week 8: - 0.6

Jessica "Faiza" Yagi

Posted Image

Posted Image

#65 Lilly4

Lilly4

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:52 AM

Look so good, Kyra!!  I have some rutabaga fries in the oven right now- trying malt vinegar on them with my ketchup today!!  They are completely worth the work of peeling and cutting!
]Posted Image

St. Patrick's Day Challenge- lost 5.9 pounds
Down 9.1 pounds since March 1!

Easter Challenge Goals- lose 5 pounds, 3-4 times a week cardio and strength training, fit into my cute Easter skirt that hasn't fit me for 2 years!  

Kristen

#66 GwenJ

GwenJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:20 AM

I bought the stand up soft taco shells for my husband this morning.  I thought they were higher in calories but apparently I didn't see that it was for TWO tortillas instead of one.  I made him two chili cheese burritos with them and sent them with him to work.  About 190 cal each with the tortilla.  I can no longer get irritated over him getting chili cheese burrito's because I can make them for 190 cal each!

I did make myself a pretty good lunch.  Sandwich thin with 2 oz healthy choice honey ham, onions, lettuce, and mustard.  Side of strawberries and spaghetti squash.
Posted Image

Easter Challenge
Goal: 10 lbs
WI1: +.1 lbs
WI2: -2.8 lbs
WI3: 0.0 lbs
WI4: -3.6 lbs
WI5:
Total

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users