Photo

Please bring back Oatmeal Breakfast Squares!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 colorblock

colorblock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

Love them, miss them.....they are filling and delicious.... the berry bars are too sweet for me in the morning.... please, pretty please! Thank you

#2 zapslr

zapslr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

I second that! And the triple grain cereal, miss that too! both travel well, are filling, take a while to eat.....common JC!
~~Shanna~~

Posted Image

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
"If you always do, what you've always done --> you'll always get, what you've always gotten"

Posted Image

#3 Marla

Marla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

I agree. Loved the oatmeal raisin breakfast bar, triple grain cereal. Jenny bring them back...please!

#4 JaniceY

JaniceY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:07 AM

Agree on both!  Also bring back the stuffed sandwiches for breakfast and lunch!  They were a staple for me.

Posted Image

#5 loosh

loosh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Oatmeal bar sounds great I completely agree the berry bar is too sugary!  Not a proper weightloss breakfast.  I would love a bar to grab on the go.  Don't care for almond flavor so don't like other bar :(

#6 Yo_Momz

Yo_Momz

~ Kyra ~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:30 AM

I LOVE the mixed berry bar!  Didn't care for the stuffed sandwiches.  There are several oatmeal bars on the market, have you tried those?  I just pulled the box out of my pantry.  The Nature Valley Soft Baked Oatmeal squares are 160 cals...2 g sat fat....150 mg sodium and 9g sugar   I don't know what the JC one had, because I never had it. 

The JC mixed berry bar is 150 cals, 2g sat fat...140mg sodium...and 13 g sugar.  So I'm thinking the NV oatmeal bar is fine.

kyrarwb_zpsa291ab85.jpg

weight.png

#7 Marla

Marla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

Loved both oatmeal bars, lemon cake, and banana muffin!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users