Photo

Please bring back Oatmeal Breakfast Squares!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 colorblock

colorblock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

Love them, miss them.....they are filling and delicious.... the berry bars are too sweet for me in the morning.... please, pretty please! Thank you

#2 zapslr

zapslr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

I second that! And the triple grain cereal, miss that too! both travel well, are filling, take a while to eat.....common JC!

~~Shanna~~

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
"If you always do, what you've always done --> you'll always get, what you've always gotten"

"Excuses are only rationalizations that make you feel better about yourself for not doing something you want or need to be doing"

"If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present"--Lao Tzu

"Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life"

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear"

acf95f63-516a-4f6c-9ed3-59fa57a8f972_zps

#3 Marla

Marla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

I agree. Loved the oatmeal raisin breakfast bar, triple grain cereal. Jenny bring them back...please!

#4 JaniceY

JaniceY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:07 AM

Agree on both!  Also bring back the stuffed sandwiches for breakfast and lunch!  They were a staple for me.

Posted Image

#5 loosh

loosh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Oatmeal bar sounds great I completely agree the berry bar is too sugary!  Not a proper weightloss breakfast.  I would love a bar to grab on the go.  Don't care for almond flavor so don't like other bar :(

#6 Yo_Momz

Yo_Momz

~ Kyra ~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:30 AM

I LOVE the mixed berry bar!  Didn't care for the stuffed sandwiches.  There are several oatmeal bars on the market, have you tried those?  I just pulled the box out of my pantry.  The Nature Valley Soft Baked Oatmeal squares are 160 cals...2 g sat fat....150 mg sodium and 9g sugar   I don't know what the JC one had, because I never had it. 

The JC mixed berry bar is 150 cals, 2g sat fat...140mg sodium...and 13 g sugar.  So I'm thinking the NV oatmeal bar is fine.

kyrarwb_zpsa291ab85.jpg

weight.png

#7 Marla

Marla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

Loved both oatmeal bars, lemon cake, and banana muffin!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users