• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ThatMarketingGuy

ThatMarketingGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

Just officially completed my first day with JC and am excited to continuing this program and contributing to the community.

I couldn't help but notice a series of 'too embarrased to tell others' posts so I wanted to quickly share a few thoughts:

The reason I signed up to JC in the first place is because a friend of mine told me that he just started this program and lost significant amount of weight in a short period of time. I could even notice that he was in much better shape only after a couple weeks. This encouraged me to sign up right away, work with the same consultant that he works with and even head down to the clinic together.

Guess why my friend signed up for the program in the first place? For the exact same reason! Someone in his class shared his success story with him.

I think sharing your results through JC can really be beneficial because it can help encourage other people to take a serious look at it. I feel much more motivated knowing that there is a friend doing the same program as me and I hope that you can get yourself a supporting friend as well. If not... then find new friends :-)
Started JC on January 18th, 2014

Posted Image

Going in for the TOUCHDOWN!

#2 sandooch

sandooch

Gif fanatic ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Yes, indeed! That's why my husband joined Jenny (and where we met), because his good friend told him about her success with the program. You never know who'll you'll inspire. :)

Welcome to the forum!

3MXs.gif

PicMonkeyCollageEaster2014_zps4c7943c9.j

If you hate starting over...STOP giving up!!!

#3 ThatMarketingGuy

ThatMarketingGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

Thanks for your comments sandooch. Your progress is very inspiring to me!

Posted Image

#4 sandooch

sandooch

Gif fanatic ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

Aww...thank you very much! Posted Image

3MXs.gif

PicMonkeyCollageEaster2014_zps4c7943c9.j

If you hate starting over...STOP giving up!!!

#5 GwenJ

GwenJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

By being on the plan, I have had two others join because they saw the results. If anyone asks, I tell them honestly. Because if they feel like they need to lose some weight, I know that Jenny will work for them. It's not such a chore doing it this way. It's healthy and a learning process. I wish more people would learn from it and not see it as a diet.

zfEEm6.png 

Year 1 total loss: 127 lbs

New Years Challenge

Goal: 15 lbs

WI1: -2.4 lbs

WI2: -3.0 lbs

WI3: -0.8 lbs

WI4:

Total: -6.2 lbs

#6 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

Not sure if Jenny is still offering the promo but: if you refer a friend I believe you and the friend get $25.00 or $50.00 off your food order? Just a nice little bonus so do ask about it?!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 FaizaYagi

FaizaYagi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

I always tell people about Jenny and my hip hop class. They have been the two things in this process that have completely changed me. I really want to be a JCC but I already have a full time job and they needed someone with much more of a flexible schedule I could offer. I think that's why I love the forums so much too... all kinds of sharing going on here :)

Total Loss 85.2 Prior to pregnancy in 2013

Start weight Sept. 2012: 271.4 lbs

Weight prior to pregnancy 2014: 187.2

Start Weight Dec 2014: 249.7

Current Weight: 241.1

Pounds Lost: 8.6

Pounds to Goal: 76.1

My Weight Loss/Life Journey Blog: http://jessicafaiza.blogspot.com

Jessica "Faiza" Yagi

1505090_10101467734649868_2068558546_n.j

Currently:

10857982_10102038908033828_6235273300324

#8 Yo_Momz

Yo_Momz

~ Kyra ~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:56 AM

Welcome to Jenny! I loved reading your post and I couldn't agree more. I am not embarrassed to be on Jenny (but I do understand why some might be). These forums are wonderful and such a great support system. I know that some people don't have such a great support system at home, so these forums are such a great tool.
Can't wait to read more from you as you share your journey with us!

kyrarwb_zpsa291ab85.jpg

weight.png

#9 ThatMarketingGuy

ThatMarketingGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:40 AM

Loving the support and stories in this community!!

Posted Image

#10 Alicia88

Alicia88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

I am also new to the JC program and at first I was one of those that was embarrassed to tell people that I had taken this step. Then after about a week I was like ya know I am doing this and I am seeing results. Now I am proud to let people know that I am making the choice not just to loose weight but to be a healthier person, and how helpful the JC community and consultants are. I know I have a lot of support with my JCC and I am loving the program. :)
Posted Image

My favorite inspirational quotes
I will RUN, I will TRAIN, I will EAT CLEAN, no matter how lazy I feel at that moment, because it is how I want to feel in the moments to come that matters most.

Fitness is not about being better than someone else... It's about being better than you used to be.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Some people quit due to slow progress never grasping the fact that slow progress... IS progress.

It took more than a day to gain it. It'll take more than a day to lose it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users