#1 htsq9999

htsq9999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

Posted Image
Green Tea

As demonstrated by many experts, Green tea is a "weapon" effective in weight loss and burn fat in the body. The study showed that, green tea users regularly will be at least more 10% chance reduce belly fatthan others.

The reason for the possibility of the "special" of green tea are the important nutrients help increase metabolic rate and facilitate burn fat. Those who use green tea regularly will avoid energy storage because having polyphenols. Not only that, green tea has the ability to regulate the amount of glucose, help fight, even eliminate cravings sweets. As a result, it will help reduce belly fatmore effectively!

Posted Image

Eggs

Recent studies show that, eggs have a very important influence to the level of cholesterol in our bodies. Specifically, based on the abundance of vitamin B12, eggs can help "break" the fat cells easily and more efficiently.

So, if you want to lose belly fat, You can choose chicken eggs for breakfast. It will provide many essential nutrients for our bodies and still cut calories absorbed perfectly.

Posted Image

Milk, Yogurt

The low-fat dairy products can help us burn fat up to 70% when drinking 3-4 glasses of milk per day. Abundant calcium in milk will help reduce fat cells in the body, while also preventing the formation of new fat cells. To help reduce the belly fat effectively, let's add low-fat dairy products,especially yogurt in the daily menu.

Posted Image

Apples

Apple is food included in most weight loss programs. In particular, it has great effect in reducing belly fat.

Fiber in apples contain a very special ingredient called pectin. These compounds have the ability to lose weight and reduce belly fat effectively. Simultaneously, the vitamin is abundant in apples not only support for reducing belly fat more effectively, but also very good for health. So, let's eat apples more often!

Source:http://weightlossproductsshop.net

#2 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

Good to know.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 James Forest

James Forest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:42 AM

10% chance is a significant number. Green tea would definitely be on my list of belly fat reduction from now on. A famous superstition among the old is that "eating eggs every day is bad for the stomach", now I have ammo when someone tells me this saying again. Drinking milk helps burn 70% more fat? Too bad for lactose intolerant people huh. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, I always say.
Keep up the good work with providing helpful information like this.

http://easyweightlossfast.com

#4 Julia Rosa

Julia Rosa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

Losing weight and wanting to is not enough.
Many people don't realize, the success comes a lot from your mind. Where your mind is, is where your body is going to follow.

You have to eat, breathe, sleep your goal(s) in life.
Do you have a picture of what you want to look like? Grab a picture from the internet of a body that you want to strive for and paste your head on it. Put this picture in at least 3 places in your home that you see every day. Make sure it's in front of you always.
Become more conscious of your decisions. What you put in your mouth, what you put in your head.

I am doing a program just for women that I found at Inshape Now. Excellent support as well from other women who have done this lifestyle program.

http://inshapenow.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users