8 replies to this topic

#1 christina_c7811

christina_c7811

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:09 AM

Hello,

I am looking for a buddy in the Northern New Jersey area. I am new to the program and could use someone to keep me on track.

Thanks!
-Christina

Life is not about the number of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away!

#2 Boboe

Boboe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:44 AM

Hi Christina,

I am newly back to J.C. and in N. New Jersey. I go to the W. Caldwell Ctre. I am restarting as of TODAY. .... How are you doing and how are things going?

Have a J.C. great day/weekend! :)

Patty

#3 christina_c7811

christina_c7811

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

Hello Patty!

I started the program on Wednesday. I joined the Wayne Center. So far things have been going very well. Much bettter than expected! I havent found a meal that I havent liked. Weekends are usually my downfall though so we will see how this goes.

Good luck on your first week back!
-Christina

Life is not about the number of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away!

#4 Mandakay0625

Mandakay0625

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:57 PM

Hi! I'm getting ready to join up again in a few weeks and will be going to the West Caldwell center. I would like some buddies nearby for support.

I hope you ladies are doing well.
~Amanda~
Proud Army Wife to Freddy and Mommy to Marshall

Mini Challenges
1.  5 lbs
2.  5%
3.  10%

#5 emizahmom

emizahmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

Hi,
I have been on Jenny for almost two years. I go to the W. Caldwell in NJ.
I have a way to go on my journey but I like the program and find it not hard to follow. For me its in my mind set to do it, I am getting there. I don't expect large loss every week but I do lose and its coming off slowly which is fine this way I learn about myself and how to keep it off. My goal is to live a healthier way and to have fun with my kids.
Welcome to all who are starting or re-starting...
Have a great week..
Emizahmom
Posted Image
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

#6 Flaminga

Flaminga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

Hi. I go to the Rockaway, NJ center. Looking for buddies in Northern NJ.

#7 GlenMaryAnn

GlenMaryAnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

Hi! I'm doing this whole thing on line, but I live in Glen Rock in Bergen County...First time trying JC and my first order of food arrives on Tuesday. I was so psyched that I was starting, that to do SOMETHING until the food arrived, I ran out to the grocery store and picked up some SlimFast to use in the meantime. So the meals will be a real treat compared to that stuff! :-) My goal is to lose 30 pounds before my vacation in July, but I will be happy if I am at least going in the right direction. This coincides with a program Glen Rock is doing to promote wellness...like a competition between towns to see which town can meet their combined weight loss goals. I think Spring is the perfect time to be doing this!

#8 _jill_

_jill_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

Hi. I'm in Northern NJ. I go to the Wayne center. I've been doing it since last July. It's gone well, down 50 pounds, with another 10 to lose, but they seem to be the hardest!

#9 JeannetteM

JeannetteM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:42 PM

Hello Christina. I'm also in North Jersey and go to the Secaucus Center. I just rejoined Monday night and started the plan yesterday. I've done this before and am a huge fan of the program and the results. If you stick to it, it truly works! I can use a buddy as well.

Jeannette

JEANNETTE

Started 04/01/2014
HT: 5'9"
SW: 232.6

1st Weigh In
04/07/2014: 223.4 (-9.2)
04/16/2014: 218.6 (-14.0)

04/23/2014: 215.6 (-17.0)

I called Jenny because I need to be 45 and FABULOUS!

November Deadline coming soon!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users