10 replies to this topic

#1 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

So I will start...I was so busy today with my Dad (we both had doctor's appointments and a trip to the pharmacy for RX's) However I still found the time to exercise today. Even though it wasn't until right before dinner. I have to do it...cause it makes the tention just melt away and I'm more patient with him. I know that now that I'm on maintenance I have to work just as hard as before if not harder. I didn't work for 14 months to lose this weight for nothing! I'm gonna try harder than I've ever tried anything to do this thing called maintenance!

I hope we can keep this topic going.
I'll report on tomorrow...well tomorrow!
Hope you'll tell us how your day went? Anything you wanna say we're here to listen...well read! ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 laura55

laura55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

Just got back from Black Angus ( goodbye dinner for a coworker who is leaving us tomorrow). Planned my day with low cal choices for breakfast, lunch and snack and had a delicious dinner: Filet mignon, steamed broccoli with Parmesan and potatoes au gratin...left some potatoes on my plate and a little Parmesan..still had enough calories left for my dessert, triple chocolate cheesecake that I am enjoying right now..preplanning is everything! Checking out the nutritional info beforehand is also key. Thoroughly enjoyed my day!
Beginning Weight 5/17/2013: 208 lbs
Goal Weight: whatever I weigh in on 8/08/14 will be it!

6/06/14. 148.1
6/13/14. 147.9
6/20/14. 146.5
6/27/14. 146.2. (6 weeks to goal!)
7/11/14. 145.2. (4 weeks to goal!)
7/25/14. 144.2 (2 weeks to goal!)
8/08/14. 143.6. GOAL!

8/29/14. 139.7 Maintaining between 138.7-140.4 for the last couple of weeks..gonna try and maintain@ 139-140 lbs.

Isaiah 40:31

It is never too late to be who you might have been. ~George Eliot

#3 SkinnyVirgo

SkinnyVirgo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hi gals,

Isn't exercise great. I have to have activity nevermind my weight it's my mental state that suffers if I do not get my activity in.

Today as I mentioned in the Halloween candy challenge I had one little pkg of rockets, it's my weigh day tonight, in the scheme of things I am satisfied that as long as I stay away for the rest of the day I will be alright. I am looking forward to my weigh in tonight and I want to remember to request the turkey dinner and maybe the carrot cupcake.

Vivienne

Memorial Day Challenge - 6 lbs

Week 1-4.1

Week 2-

Week 3-

Week 4-

Week 5-

weight.png

#4 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Vivie
Make that you dessert for the day and you will still be on plan!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Brend

Brend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Started the day with a spinning class! Even though I didn't feel like going--I couldn't stay away. Feels great to get it done and makes me ready for the day. I start everyday that way after getting the kids off to school. Still working on my evening snacking habit. Made jewelry last night - can't bead and snack at the same time!! Hooray- no extra fat and a beautiful new necklace. Going to make a recycled T-shirt scarf tonight (Pinterst)idea.

#6 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

I didn't want to exercise today cause I wore some shoes for a couple of days that made my foot hurt . So I came on here and starting reading and writing and it happened AGAIN...I got my exercise clothes on and went for my walk and even though my foot hurt I am glad I didn't let that stop me! Cause like Brend just said: feels great to take on the day with the exercise done and off the list! Did some shopping and tried on some clothes and it just feels good to be able to fit in these smaller sizes! I'm thinking Macy's tomorrow...I'll let ya know!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 BlueEyedAngel

BlueEyedAngel

Hannah Banana

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Sheila, I hope your dad is doing better! I thought of you often when I was thinking of my sister - I remember how stressed you were. So glad you hit goal while I was gone! You rock it:)

Day was great here - I said NO to pumpkin pound cake:) Whoot Whoot! :)

♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•Hannah•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.

bBw0m7.png

Forum Abbreviation Definitions

How to Get A Ticker For Your Signature

How to Post Pictures In Your Signature

♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• ¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.

#8 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

I've been thinking of you alot too...in fact when I said I made goal weight, I was waiting for you to comment, I missed it :( doesn't matter cause I got my congrats from you now...Thank You Hannah!
Will be praying for your sister also: I spend lots of time on my knees lately praying. He is doing better, at least.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 BlueEyedAngel

BlueEyedAngel

Hannah Banana

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

When my computer finally decides its going to work (currently on Dannys labtop..its a bit harder to use for me!) I'll go and comment and bump up that post! I'm so sorry I missed it! I got lost, and felt well..like i was content. I realize now I'm not content. I still want to lose a bit more of this double chin and belly!

And I pray a lot more these days as well. Every night - and I try to thank god first before I ask him my prayers. I always try to be thankful for all he's done for me. :)

♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•Hannah•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.

bBw0m7.png

Forum Abbreviation Definitions

How to Get A Ticker For Your Signature

How to Post Pictures In Your Signature

♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• ¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.

#10 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

Well today I had two NSV's! My husband and I went to the mall to look at I-phones cause I still have my old little flip cell phone (cause it's easy for me to operate) but now I know I must get with it cause I need a phone that will do more and what made me know this is when I go on vacation without my hubby next year (we now must do seperate vacations, cause of Dad) if I get lost in my rent-a-car I need to be able to bring up a map on my phone...right, and also bring up the JC forums!!! So it was around lunchtime and my husband asked if I wanted to get something to eat? I declined, cause I wasn't prepared, didn't have my salad dressing with me like I usually do when we go to a restaurant. So he went to RED ROBIN and had a burger and fries :( and I went to Macy's and tried on clothes and the sales lady told me (cause I asked her opinion how something fit me) that I needed a smaller size than what I had on...yea...I loved hearing that also I waited till I got home to eat my lunch, yes it was a little later than normally but it was right on program! However I didn't get my walk in, but I walked quite a bit at the mall, so I counted that as my exercise! All in all I'd say it was a pretty fan-tab-u-lous day :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 laura55

laura55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Congrats Sheila! Making good choices ( hanging fun shopping rather than possibly eating something not on program) is how you are going to be successful on maintenance. Did you buy something today? I'd love to hear about your new clothes !
I am so looking forward to the day I reach goal and go on maintenance. I will be asking you for tips so be ready!
Beginning Weight 5/17/2013: 208 lbs
Goal Weight: whatever I weigh in on 8/08/14 will be it!

6/06/14. 148.1
6/13/14. 147.9
6/20/14. 146.5
6/27/14. 146.2. (6 weeks to goal!)
7/11/14. 145.2. (4 weeks to goal!)
7/25/14. 144.2 (2 weeks to goal!)
8/08/14. 143.6. GOAL!

8/29/14. 139.7 Maintaining between 138.7-140.4 for the last couple of weeks..gonna try and maintain@ 139-140 lbs.

Isaiah 40:31

It is never too late to be who you might have been. ~George Eliot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users