#21 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

Kate
I've never wanted to hurt anyone or shame them I'm not that kind of person.  If you look at my previous posts you'll see that.  You know I've thought about you all day and night.  You've told us all how hard it is for you to get with the program and stay with it.  I think if you go back and read what I wrote (read it like it's from someone who cares about you and wants only to help you, not someone who is trying to be mean, maybe you'll think it's not so bad afterall)  When you come on here and ask for suggestions then you're gonna get different people's opinions, and that is what I was trying to give you: my opinion, my experiences.  I'm sorry if I angered you also but I thought maybe tough love is what you needed.  To make you really try your hardest.  If you could just give it one month, following the program to a T, I think it would really get you pumped up and excited.  I know how it feels to be where you are.  Come on here and post as much as you want and I won't reply for fear of saying the wrong thing.  I only wanted to try to help and it looks like that didn't happen.  I wish you the best: I still remember the girl that came on here and was so hurt by the lady you interviewed with.  Hurts me to think that you would think I'd ever wanna hurt you too.  Good Luck to you, you have many people here that wanna help you...please let them.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 sandooch

sandooch

Gif fanatic ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

Sheila, that was very nicely said.  I think everyone here means well, some people just like giving advise in a tougher manner because that does help others.  I think Kate will see that you did want to help her with your words.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image  Join the Easter Challenge here: http://community.jen...10043;&-10043;/Posted Image

Easter Challenge Goal

Starting waist measurement:  32"

Goal waist measurement:  30 1/2"  

Posted Image

If you hate starting over...STOP giving up!!!

#23 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

Thank you Sandy...your words have always been encouraging and I have always appreciated your insight (JC)!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#24 comptonphoto

comptonphoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

I appreciate it ladies. I apologize if I was too defensive. I have a few stressful things going on personally and I'm probably not in the best mind frame. If it means anything at this point, you did motivate me to really stay on track because I want to prove I am ready! Go figure, huh? Sorry if I was abrasive. I am usually that person that no one believes ever has a hot button. No hard feelings and best of luck with the Thanksgiving challenge!
Kate

Start weight: 210
Week 1 (back on the wagon): 209

#25 Brend

Brend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

Can't begin to tell you how important this forum can be for your journey. I have spent many nights reading (instead of eating)!!! We all know when we've slipped and it can't hurt to feel the mistake and learn from it. Say I won't do that again ( you might- I have) and try harder the next day. Just accept the slip and keep going. This program works- some of us take a little longer than others but it's a journey not a sprint and most importantly- we need to relearn habits and make them good ones. 75 lbs lighter and I still sneak in ice cream but now its once or twice a year instead of every other night. Good luck and please keep reading the forums even you don't want to post.

#26 sandooch

sandooch

Gif fanatic ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Aww...I'm glad everyone kissed and made up.  Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image  Join the Easter Challenge here: http://community.jen...10043;&-10043;/Posted Image

Easter Challenge Goal

Starting waist measurement:  32"

Goal waist measurement:  30 1/2"  

Posted Image

If you hate starting over...STOP giving up!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users