• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 iceyleen cooper

iceyleen cooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

I have been with jenny craig for approx 5 years and has been very satisfied with the wonderful food selections. I am a little disturb to find out alot of my favorite foods as been discontinued, such as the lemon cakes, bannana nut bread, stuff chicken sandwhich. I am an individual who does not eat redmeat and pork so the selection for me is very slim. I writing to request having more turkey/chicken products/meals. I'm also requesting for you to PLEASE return the bannana nut bread. Otherwise I must say the food is G-R-E-A-T!!!!

#2 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

I sure wish the Breakfast Stuffed Sandwiches would come back...I could eat them everyday! Also very sad the meatball and chicken stuffed sandwiches are going away...WHY WHY WHY...cause I don't understand if everybody loves them so much why are they being discontinued?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Yo_Momz

Yo_Momz

~ Kyra ~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

I'm thinking some centers must run out of certain products quicker than others. I got a breakfast stuffed sandwich at my center today. I guess they are going to sell them until they are all gone.....
Almost every dinner meal I order is chicken! My JCC told me today they are getting new food before the end of the month....I asked but she said she didn't know what it is yet. Hoping to find out at my next appt!

kyrarwb_zpsa291ab85.jpg

weight.png

#4 GwenJ

GwenJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

They are trying to find a new supplier for the stuffed sandwiches. That's why they are being discontinued. I had the turkey dinner again tonight and have to say that I won't be getting it anymore. The first one was ok. The second one just tasted like nothing. I'm really getting discouraged because of the lack of options.

zfEEm6.png 

Year 1 total loss: 127 lbs

Summer Slim Down

Goal: 16 lbs

Finish 6K in 50 minutes

W1: -0.4 lbs

W2: -3.8 lbs

W3:

W4:

W5:

W6:

W7:

W8:

Total: -4.2 lbs

#5 janiebelle1957

janiebelle1957

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

That is what my old JCC told me about the maple oatmeal we had a couple years ago. She said that sometimes the supplier will no longer produce the item. I know when I worked for a furniture factory we had to turn some buyers down in order to fulfill large orders,. I don't know if this is the case but I just though it was worth the comment. I would love to have these items back too. I love hot cereal in the winter.
<a%20href=<a%20href=<a%20href=56 years old
5'6"

Posted Image

<
Posted Image

#6 Jess31

Jess31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

Went to JC this week and they finally discontinued the Breakfast stuffed Sandwich. I AM SO UPSET. I eat on my way to work and that was the easiest for me. I also miss the oatmeal and pumpkin cakes from last winter and the orange chicken. I am trying to get to goal but these things keep making it harder! Why do they discontinue things that people love?

Posted Image

#7 GwenJ

GwenJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

They said the supplier was no longer offering them. Such a shame too. I used to order 7 of them a week. So far I have only had 1 pancake breakfast since they discontinued them. The rest I have made on my own. Scrambled egg whites with mushrooms and fat free cheddar cheese plus a piece of 35 calorie toast. They are definitely going to be losing sales from me because I do not care for any of their breakfasts. I'm down to 2 lunches a week on their menu. I've been making my own sandwich every day too.

zfEEm6.png 

Year 1 total loss: 127 lbs

Summer Slim Down

Goal: 16 lbs

Finish 6K in 50 minutes

W1: -0.4 lbs

W2: -3.8 lbs

W3:

W4:

W5:

W6:

W7:

W8:

Total: -4.2 lbs

#8 Mikkiart

Mikkiart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

I started JC in August. I probably won't continue into 2014. My favorite is the stuffed sandwiches and I'm not thrilled they are going away. If JC wanted to keep clients happy, they'd be diligently working on getting a new supplier before distributors run out. My distributor just ran out of meatball and is getting low on the chicken and breakfast. If nothing else, they should add varieties such as a shredded beef wellington or taco variety. I can get lean pockets for a lot less $$$.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users