• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deli D

Deli D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

How can I make these jenny friendly? I don't want to make them with alternative sugar... just a reduced amount of brown sugar... Any ideas? I was also thinking I would individually wrap and freeze and use just one for a dessert now and then (pop in microwave... yum!)

#2 SonyaCele

SonyaCele

Sonya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

if you have self control, anything can be JC friendly, its all about portion control. If you compare it to the size cookie that JC allows, that woudl be a good way to estimate a portion size. Or you could get very detailed and calculate the calories for the entire batch, and then calculate about 150 calorie size and carefully measure them out. I think the JC cookie is about 150 cal? Me personally, i can't have more than one cookie in the house at a time or i eat them all, i have no self control.

When you look in the mirror and see no change, and still keep faith, knowing that in time you will get there if you stay focused and on track, that's the difference between those who succeed and those who fail.

5'4", 46 years old, start date 7/18/2012 236.4 lbs, i work out a lot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Deli D

Deli D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

Thank you, I ended up making them with 1/2 the amount of butter, and 1 1/2 cup oats and 1 cup rice crispy cereal and only 1/2 c. brown sugar & some spices (to make up for lack of sweetness). I then individually wrapped them.... that is what helps me and my husband and kids eat most of them, so I am lucky if I get more than one! :)

#4 Deli D

Deli D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

I should add... I had to bake them for a long time on low heat and they came out really crispy and crunchy, everyone LOVES them! Yay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users