• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lsacpa

lsacpa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

Is it really possible that JC does not have either a mobile site that works on iPhones, Andrioids, etc or an App to run on these as well? There is no reason that anyone needs to run apps such as Fitness Pal or Livestrong to track the program.

#2 zapslr

zapslr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

I totally agree! A company as big as JC that's been around as long can certainly get a developer to do something for them! But alas....i have yet to see it happen, very frustrating!
~~Shanna~~

Posted Image

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
"If you always do, what you've always done --> you'll always get, what you've always gotten"

Posted Image

#3 Yo_Momz

Yo_Momz

~ Kyra ~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

Ditto! That was the first thing I looked for when I joined a couple weeks ago! Makes no sense in this day and age!

kyrarwb_zpsa291ab85.jpg

weight.png

#4 Carrie E

Carrie E

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:48 AM

I also agree. I need an app. The website is not friendly on the phone, which means I have to find a laptop to log my food. It's easier to log real time, so not having an app is a PITA.

#5 Fancy714

Fancy714

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

As I understand it an app is in the works
Heather
@BeautyQuips

Calories:  Tiny Creatures that live in your closet and sew your clothes tighter at night

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: App, mobile, missing, needed, important, upgrade, program, iphone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users