• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ellen pitel

ellen pitel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

Just had a sunshine sandwich and noticed theres no cheese, sauce packet and plate to microwave on. Yesterday had a baked potato with cheese and broccoli, The potato was completely scooped out and filled with mushy cheese(?) and broccoli. Also, a few years ago they took the turkey dinner off the menu which was the best ever, maybe they can bring it back.

#2 sandooch

sandooch

Gif fanatic ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

I believe they are bringing back the turkey dinner this Fall. As for the Sunshine Sandwich, it never had cheese that I can remember, but they are doing away with the tray and sauce packet, which has some of us a little peeved, but it's not a big enough deal to worry about for me. I actually don't care for the Sunshine Sandwich all that much to begin with, so now that they've taken away the sauce, I think this is a good time for me to switch it out for another of my faves...French Toast. Yum!

2Kp1.gif

weight.png

usa2.gifJoin the Memorial Day Challenge here: http://community.jen...llenge&-10031;/ usa2.gif

Memorial Day Challenge

3 T-Tapp workouts a week

Frontcollage_zpse52ae9c4.jpg?t=139624712

If you hate starting over...STOP giving up!!!

#3 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Are you confused with an egg mc muffin? Cause the sunshine sandwich never had cheese?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users