3 replies to this topic

#1 MusicMom2013

MusicMom2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

Hello,
I'm 40 and I have a two-year old son. Joined Jenny because on my son's birthday in July I realized "er... I can't really get away with calling this extra baggage 'baby weight' anymore, can I." ;) I am hoping to stay on Jenny for at least a few months or more to get a jumpstart on my weightloss and re-train myself how to eat better. I have a total of 60 pounds to lose. Trying to think of it in 10 pound increments so it's not quite so scary. I started the program today, and thought this would be a good forum for me, so I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Can't wait to get to know you all and to reach our goals together!

Erika
Posted Image

#2 SonyaCele

SonyaCele

Sonya

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Hi Erika! you came to the right place, welcome to JC and the boards.    You will do great!  stick to the program, follow the plan how it is laid out and you will get to your goal.  And come here often to share your successes and struggles!

When you look in the mirror and see no change, and still keep faith, knowing that in time you will get there if you stay focused and on track, that's the difference between those who succeed and those who fail.

5'4",  46 years old, start date 7/18/2012   236.4 lbs, i work out a lot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 france exchange

france exchange

Prudie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

Erika,  welcome to JC and the boards!  Great decision to take care of yourself and get the extra pounds off now. Wonderful idea to set 10lb goals.  That is much more doable!  Be sure to come up with a reward system to recognize your hard work to get to each 10 lb goal.  It doesn't have to be much, but celebrate your progress.  We love to hear how you are doing so come to the boards to read and post often.
New goal--170

Posted Image
            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Prudie

Posted Image

Back in the saddle again!  Caught myself due to clothes being too tight.  Thank goodness I got rid of the big clothes!
Started January 23, 2012 at 275 lb.

#4 FaizaYagi

FaizaYagi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

That sounds like me! Well, I definitely lost the baby weight plus some... and now I'm pregnant with number two. Welcome aboard and can't wait to read all your successes (and probably some struggles along the way) until I come back and rejoin following baby. You can do this!

Total Loss 85.2 Prior to pregnancy

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Weight Loss/Life Journey Blog: http://jessicafaiza.blogspot.com

Week 1: - 8.2 Week 9: - 2.6 Week 16: + 2.8
Week 2: + 3.4 Week 10: + 0.8 Week 17: - 3.8

Week 3: - 3.4 Week 11: - 2.2 Week 18: - 2.4

Week 4: + 3 Week 12: + 1

Week 5: - 4 Week 13: - 2.8

Week 6: - 2.2 Week 14: - 1.4

Week 7: - 1.2 Week 15: - 0.6

Week 8: - 0.6