• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Deanna101

Deanna101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

Hi there, I'm thinking about giving JC a try but the cost is scaring me. Does anyone have a 25% off friend pass that they do not have a need for?? I could return when I get my own 25% off friend pass. I am in Wisconsin but do not know if need a hard copy of it?? Thank you!

#2 Theatre Queen

Theatre Queen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

Hey there - the cost is worth it. It's a great program. Not sure what the plan costs are now, as I have continued mine for the past few years (I have a great plan with a minimul re-enrollment fee). But, I bet it is still cheaper than Weight Watchers over the year (I think WW is a great plan also). You can find ways to cut costs for the weekly meals, but I would recommend that, at least for the first month, you do the Jenny cuisine only - get the hang of it, then go for meals on your own.

#3 Luzi

Luzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

I order the 3 day trial first, then I went in to a JC location and used the coupon they send with my order for 39.99 off. I am doing the $30 a month deal and not ordering any of the snacks or breakfast. This is because I do fine with breakfast, but not with lunch and dinner. I eat the right things just the wrong portions. I make my own breakfast following the JC model and take a note of the portions. If you choose this option is the best in saving money, however that is up to you. I've heard they will change their plans, so act fast. The only thing you have to loose is pounds. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users