Photo

Is Hip Hop Abs and Jenny Craig a good combination?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tekeia24

Tekeia24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hello my name is Tekeia. I am 14 turning 15 next month in August. I will be beginning high school as a Freshman next month (worst year in high school). My weight goal is to be 115-120 lbs. Right now I currently weighing in at 180-185 lbs (I couldn't get an exact measurement because my scale is kind of off balance) and my height is 5'5. Before I lost 5-6 lbs in 2 weeks from doing Hip Hop abs. I am just wondering is it a good combination.Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 janiebelle1957

janiebelle1957

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

Tekeia, Any kind of exercise is good as long as you enjoy it and it isn't hurting your body. I am too old for hip hop abs <_< I have seen it advertised on television though. It looks like a lot of fun. I'm happy to see you here and welcome to JC. I admire you for being so smart for your age. The goal is to be at a healthy weight, eating healthy foods and exercising. You have come to the right place.
<a%20href=<a%20href=<a%20href=56 years old
5'6"

Posted Image

<
Posted Image

#3 a_red_dress

a_red_dress

Sheila

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

Welcome Tekeia
So glad you're here and I totally agree with what Janiebelle had to say. Any exercise is good if it is something you can do that is comfortable for you without causing injury. They say if you can carry on a conversation while doing an exercise than it should be alright. Do learn how to check your heart rate though: what it should be during exercise, very important!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 A1yzza

A1yzza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

Hi I'm also going to be a freshman and like the ladies above said any exercise is great! (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users