• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 knnits

knnits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:36 AM

Hi, I would love a page in my account settings or even a locked forum topic on how to use the site.
Explain the green arrow.
Signature block for ticker.
Where are emoticons
In forums the use of the top row --- recent , date ?
I'm sure many members would get more use if we just had a page explains navigation

#2 BlueEyedAngel

BlueEyedAngel

Hannah Banana

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:28 AM

The green arrow is like a "like" Button on facebook. It gives reputation points to the person who posted the post. So, if you like the post, you can click it. When you go to a person's profile (by clicking their picture) it will show a small green box on the right side that says: (x amount of) Reputation Points. That is where those come from.

I am unsure what you mean when you say "signature block"?

Emoticons can be located right above the post you are typing where the small yellow smiley face is. Or, you can manually put them in my typing in : ) together for a smiley:) or : P together for a :P.

"In forums the use of the top row --- recent , date ?" I am unsure what you are asking here too:( Sorry!

Hope this helps a little:) A lot of times members will help others along if you have a question about the website; and a lot of it I know I learned by simply utilizing the forum and asking questions (for ex: the green arrow was a mystery, along with reputation points, for me too :))

♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•Hannah•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Forum Abbreviation Definitions

How to Get A Ticker For Your Signature

How to Post Pictures In Your Signature

♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• ¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users