• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SlimByJuly

SlimByJuly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

I am a mom from Maine who is looking for a weight loss buddy. I work full time and w/2 kids am busy but find my friends from college etc really dont care about my weight loss goals.

Looking to find someone to motivate and help motivate me..

#2 DLL624

DLL624

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

Hi,
I am from Maine. I used Jenny in 2009 and lost 35 pounds. Kept it off for 3 years and it has been creeping back so I decided to go back. I just started again yesterday. It is a good program and if you follow it, you will do great. It isn't easy to tfocus on yourself when you have children and work. My kids are grown but I do work full time as well. Keeping fruit, string cheese or yogurt at work if you need a pick me up in between meals helps so you won't go for something else. For me, I got rid of anything tempting in my house but ypu probably can't totally do that. When did you start?
Donna

#3 lizfoleyme

lizfoleyme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

Southern Maine here - just started. Did well for first week. Where about are you guys? I am confused about the calorie drop thing for setting up my menu. I went from 1500 to 1200 but the menu just keeps reflecting 1400 to fulfill. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users