• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 P P

P P

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:19 AM

Can those of you who are on it explain it? What exactly is it? What is it that you wear? Do you input the information? Can you adjust your caloric input up and down? Why is it beneficial and why do it beyone the regular program? Is it expensive? How is it different?

#2 Baby B Grandma

Baby B Grandma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

Well........ I have worn a BodyBugg for 138 WEEKS :o and I think it is a version of what JC's armband is. You wear it on your arm (mine is usually on the left) just above the bicep. It magically tracks my calories burned and then I enter my food in the on-line website. I can then see my overage/shortage, the nutrition breakout and can set weight loss goals, among other things. Just love it!
Posted Image

Returning Client Goal (12 pounds BACK OFF!)

50+ pound weight loss and gained 12 back after two years of maintenance. Time to get it back OFF! http://s859.photobuc...nt%3Dzumba3.jpg

Posted Image

#3 P P

P P

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:36 AM

Do you adjust your caloric intake accordingly? Is everything done online? How expensive is it? HELP?

#4 Baby B Grandma

Baby B Grandma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:57 AM

Yes, it's extremely helpful in helping me adjust my plans for meals. I can see when I'm too heavy in fats, or too light in fiber, for example. If my deficit in calories is less than 500 by 6:00 pm, for example, I can do a little more activity like march in place during the TV commercials. It's very beneficial.

I don't know what it's cost is through the Jenny program, as I got mine on-line before Jenny started using them. Do you want to check with your JCC first before you go directly to the BodyBugg website? With the volume Jenny refers, it may be less expensive. Dunno

Posted Image

Returning Client Goal (12 pounds BACK OFF!)

50+ pound weight loss and gained 12 back after two years of maintenance. Time to get it back OFF! http://s859.photobuc...nt%3Dzumba3.jpg

Posted Image

#5 P P

P P

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:20 AM

Wow! How do you know if you are too heavy in fats? Does the band know what you eat automatically?

#6 sammiedo

sammiedo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:47 PM

P P- I took this directly from the bodymedia website below.
Your BodyMedia FIT will help you track:
  • Total Calories Burned
  • Total Steps Taken
  • Total Physical Activity Time (Moderate and Vigorous)
  • Sleep Duration and Efficiency
    All BodyMedia FIT Armbands use four sophisticated sensors to capture over 5,000 data points per minute to track everything from calories burned, steps taken and levels of physical activity to sleep. BodyMedia FIT Armbands give you the most accurate calorie burn* in the market, and the technology used in the BodyMedia system has been clinically proven to improve weight loss by 3x!
Basically, each evening after dinner I synch the armband to the computer and get all my data. I have to enter the food that I have eaten but all JC foods are in the database on Bodymedia's website, so that makes it easy. I never saw the slim band available at JC centers. The cost is based on the program cost as well. It is def worth it :) No monthly charge bt I buy food each week at JC and take in printouts from my week from the Bodymedia website. I know, I have 6 months free with Bodymedia and then after the 6 months is up I believe there is a subscription price from Bodymedia that I have to pay. I will cross that when I get there because I have awhile before my 6 months is up. I hope this helps a little bit.

Anything worth wanting is worth going after. Striving for the new me has made me
realize that I am much stronger than I ever gave myself credit for.

Posted Image

#7 P P

P P

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

Thank you....so you went directly to Body Fit and not JC, but you are able to use the MM program through JC or with JC...do you have the website for body fit? So I should go to their site and sign up and then contact JC for their MM? Or can I just use the MM through the body fit? I am on JC food, etc. Not sure if I have to sign up with JC for MM also? Still a little confused....I am trying to keep within my budget and don't want to pay both for the same thing...

#8 mojoamy

mojoamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:21 AM

Thank you....so you went directly to Body Fit and not JC, but you are able to use the MM program through JC or with JC...do you have the website for body fit? So I should go to their site and sign up and then contact JC for their MM? Or can I just use the MM through the body fit? I am on JC food, etc. Not sure if I have to sign up with JC for MM also? Still a little confused....I am trying to keep within my budget and don't want to pay both for the same thing...

MM program uses Body Media fit band. You can get one on your own and still use the body media website. I am on MM program. I print out my weekly summary of food and activities to take with me to my weekly appt with my JCC and we review it together and evaluate what is working for me and what is not. So the big difference between doing it through JC and doing it on your own is the input from your consultant on your weekly activity. From what I understand from other posts in the past, if you do any type of band (body media, body bug, fitbit), your consultant does not review the weekly data from it with you.

For me, the MM program has been worth every penny
Posted Image

#9 Jean971

Jean971

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

I have just started the MM program as of this past Monday. You can get the arm band at a JC centre. There is a book that comes with it and tells you how to sign up and use it with JC. I spent about $125 for it. I input what I eat during the day on the body fit website and plug in the arm band to my computer and it spits out all the information for the day. I think it is worth the price. It's a great way to keep you honest and track what you do.

#10 sammiedo

sammiedo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:16 AM

mojoamy, answered your questions and concerns P P. I do exactly what she stated. The MM plan with JC is what I do and I purchased the band through JC. My consultant goes over the information with me each week since that is covered in the Metabolic Max program. The Bodymedia website is: http://www.bodymedia.com/

Good luck whatever you decide, but I also agree through Jenny Craig the Metabolic Max is worth every penny :)

Anything worth wanting is worth going after. Striving for the new me has made me
realize that I am much stronger than I ever gave myself credit for.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users