Photo

Help, don't know what to do with my JCC?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 FitforLife15

FitforLife15

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:50 AM

Hello Everyone,

I hope you guys can help. I used to go to a center and I LOVED LOVED LOVED my consultant. She is 45 mins away so I decided to switch with Jenny Direct. I am alittle dissapointed with my Consultant.

She never asked me anything, she just said okay your stuff is in I will call you next week for your weigh in. She is also all the way in Cali, which I am in Mass. I have email her twice and she only gives me 2 answers words. I am afraid if I call and ask for a new consultant they might know her and she will make fun of me or something.

I don't know what to do? I need someone who is motivating, that has been doing JC for awhile and understands and is bubbly! I wonder if you can request certain people. Or use my old consult and get the food shipped. I don't know what to do.
CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG! http://letslose4good.blogspot.com/
Starting Weight: 214
Goal Weight: 135

Pounds Lost :
1st week: 6lbs (208 lbs)

Inches Lost:
Month 1

BMI:
Starting: 36.7

Jean Size
Starting: Sometimes 18 in Jeans but 16 in regular slacks

S/T Goal:
1. To get to 199lbs by August
2. To be in a size 14lbs by September
3. For my face to not be a puffy
L/T Goals:
1. To be at goal weight 135lbs by June of 2013 for my brother in laws wedding
2. To be in a size 10
3. To be able to feel good

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 I Called Jenny

I Called Jenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:02 AM

You have a couple of choices. You can switch back to your old center and see the JCC you love. Perhaps you can make the trip every two weeks so it's not such a big deal.

It's possible (but doubtful) that you can have your food shipped and have your old JCC do the consultation because they make their money on the food you purchase and if you're not buying the food from her, she won't get her commission. But, having said that, you can certainly call and ask her.

Your other option is to call the 800 Jenny Cares number and ask to be switched to a different JCC. People do it all the time. It's important that you click with your JCC and if you don't think you're getting the care you need from your present one, SWITCH! It's your money and your right!

It's not hopeless. You just have to decide how you want to handle this.

Let us know how it goes. :)
Phyllis

Height: 5'2
SW - 177.6
Goal! - 132
Returning Weight - 143
CW - GOAL AGAIN!!!

Posted Image

Before JC with hubby and nephews in 2006/After JC (2nd time) in 2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 joakes

joakes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Hi,
I was really up front with the consultants at my centre. Some are better than others for certain times in my weight loss journey. So I request who I want, depending on my emotioanl spot. I would ask the online consultant for another person. You need to feel supported. It's what you are paying for.

#4 Blessed4Life2

Blessed4Life2

(:Forum Optimistologist:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,977 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

I would def switch. Do NOT worry about what whoever thinks.....this is YOUR journey and YOU are paying a high price for this program. Believe me, they are SO used to this. My jcc, who is also a good friend said it is common in fact....they think nothing of it.

Go ahead, call the 1-800 mentioned above and let them handle it. Its no big deal....seriously, we would tell you if it was. You need to feel a connection and mesh with your jcc...its very important!

Let us know how it goes....
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
MeLissa~

Posted Image

"reached my goal (-64 lbs) and now ROCKIN' maintenance....WooHoooooo"

#5 SOCAL_MONIQUE

SOCAL_MONIQUE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

I agree, Call 1(800) 536-6922, They will be happy to hook you up with a different JCC :)

#6 FitforLife15

FitforLife15

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

Thanks, I am going to talk with her on Friday for my weigh in, if she has no interest and just says hi and bye then I will call and change. If that doesn't go well, then I am going to go back to my old center. You guys are all right, it's worth it fo me to get someone who cares I connect with me.
CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG! http://letslose4good.blogspot.com/
Starting Weight: 214
Goal Weight: 135

Pounds Lost :
1st week: 6lbs (208 lbs)

Inches Lost:
Month 1

BMI:
Starting: 36.7

Jean Size
Starting: Sometimes 18 in Jeans but 16 in regular slacks

S/T Goal:
1. To get to 199lbs by August
2. To be in a size 14lbs by September
3. For my face to not be a puffy
L/T Goals:
1. To be at goal weight 135lbs by June of 2013 for my brother in laws wedding
2. To be in a size 10
3. To be able to feel good

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 sandooch

sandooch

Gif fanatic ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

I know this post is a little old, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents, having been a JC consultant many years ago. Please don't ever feel badly if you want to switch consultants because you are not happy with one (or two) of them. I understant that it can be a little tougher to do this if you go into a center because you will see your old consultant there when you go in for your consults, but we (they) are used to it. The consultants understand that everyone has different needs in consulting. Some people want very talkative, pep-giving consultants and others want consultants that literally will just take their food orders (I'm glad I only had a couple of peope like this because I'm a big talker, so it was difficult for me to not ask questions about their week :P ). And even though they train the consultants on what to ask and say during your meetings with them, they can't really train their personality and the "click" you'll have with each client. They really just want you to be happy with the program and comfortable with the consultant that suits you best. I hope to hear that you found one you did click with.

3MXs.gif

PicMonkeyCollageEaster2014_zps4c7943c9.j

If you hate starting over...STOP giving up!!!

#8 FitIsFun

FitIsFun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

Deffinatly make sure you find a consultant who fits your needs! Call and speak to customer care about your concerns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users