8 replies to this topic

#1 AnnLouise

AnnLouise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

Has anyone heard of any new food items coming soon?
Need some new choices; getting tired of the same old; same old!

#2 i heart sb

i heart sb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

i heard the florentine pizzas were coming back. also, i heard there was going to be a stuffed shells entree. that should be good.

#3 janiebelle1957

janiebelle1957

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

I was told by my JCC that the breakfast pizza is coming back. She told me some others but I can't remember. :rolleyes:
Janiebelle
<a%20href=<a%20href=<a%20href=56 years old
5'6"

Posted Image

<
Posted Image

#4 PA~Jen

PA~Jen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

don't forget the lemon cooler cookies and the KEY LIME PIE!!! I got one of each this week.

AnnLouise: have you heard of the cookbook at JC? that has helped me and my husband quite a bit.

Hubby started at 285 and is a gourmet chef. Needless to say, he needed more evidence that he could maintain an interest in prepackaged food for as long as he anticipated having to be on the plan. {and of course he started tasting all of my food!} I bought him the JC cookbook and he has made everything in the book, as well as created a number of his own recipes.

In our busy household, the ONLY things that become habit are quick and easy, so we enjoy planning for the week and making a few new recipes on Sunday afternoon together. I highly recommend getting creative with the food!

#5 CindyMor

CindyMor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:52 PM

I asked yesterday and got the standard " I haven't heard anything". I am excited to hear you got the key lime pie and that a stuffed shell entree might be coming. I too, am tired of the same old food.

#6 it's.time!

it's.time!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

My JCC told me today that the key lime pie and stuffed shells would be out everywhere by the end of the month. Can't wait! I've lost a little over 60 pounds and love the program, but I'm ready for some new foods! I hadn't heard about the lemon cookies. Sounds yummy too!

#7 Ashleycat

Ashleycat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Shells were in my center (Woodinville, WA) on 4/25. Also the breakfast pizzas were back and I was told they were going to be permanent. There were several new desserts but I don't buy those so don't know which ones.

#8 Kelly126

Kelly126

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:03 AM

OHHH review on Lemon cookie awsome Pie awsome I haven't try stuffed lunch yet this week I would

So far 4 stars on new meals

#9 Basset Lover

Basset Lover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

Golly I hope so! JC used to do promotions all the time...what's up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users