• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CrazyBeautiful711

CrazyBeautiful711

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

Thinking about joining but i would like to know the cost of the different plans they have. im a single parent so yea id like to know my budget! thanks

#2 mdtx

mdtx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

Hi-

It's about $110-130 per week. I'm on week 6 now. I started subsituting some foods and now I am about $70-85 per week.
It's a great program. I hope you join, it will change your life.
Week 1......-5.0
Week 2......-2.2
Week 3.......-3.3
Week 4........-1.0
Week 5........-2.2
Week 6........-0.0...... Too stressed out
Week 7........-2.8
------------------------
16.5lbs in 7 weeks and I got many more to go. Very proud of myself

Goal is to lose 75lbs

#3 I Called Jenny

I Called Jenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

They are doing a special now that's half off the full program. So instead of costing around $400, the plan (without the food) is now around $200. But, depending on how much you have to lose, they are also offering a $30 for 30 days plan (which is renewable) and that might work into your budget better.

Why don't you go in and talk with someone. They can fill you in and you can take your time to decide if this is the program for you.

But I can tell you that for me (and many others on this forum), it's the only program that works in the long run. It's tasty (as opposed to Nutrisystem, Medifast, etc.). It's easy (as opposed to WW). And it works. MANY of us, for the first time in our lives, not only took the weight off (which we've done on dozens of diets) but KEPT it off for years. And that alone is worth the cost of the program. :)
Phyllis

Height: 5'2
SW - 177.6
Goal! - 132
Returning Weight - 143
CW - GOAL AGAIN!!!

Posted Image

Before JC with hubby and nephews in 2006/After JC (2nd time) in 2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 CouchGoddess

CouchGoddess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

you might want to check your insurance or your Human Resources at work. More and more companies are offering discounts to gyms, JC, WW, etc, they want to keep their employees healthy! My job offers a discount plan that gave me 1/2 off JC membership. No discounts on the food that I've heard of except for an occasional promotion to get a free meal with a larger order or something like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users