6 replies to this topic

#1 anticipating2011

anticipating2011

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

Just curious if there are any members on here that are in or close to the Vancouver or Battleground, Washington areas?
Posted Image

Starting Weight 169.6
Goal Weight 122 (Or whatever weight makes me comfortable.)

Week 1 ? Week 7 ? Week 13 ?
Week 2 ? Week 8 ? Week 14 ?
Week 3 ? Week 9 ? Week 15 ?
Week 4 ? Week 10 ? Week 16 ?
Week 5 ? Week 11 ? Week 17 ?
Week 6 ? Week 12 ? Week 18 ?

#2 cougmom2

cougmom2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

Yep, I'm in the east Vancouver area.

#3 Kaboose

Kaboose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:41 AM

I'm in washington, but a bit north of Seattle :)
It may seem like just one small step at a time... but when you look back you can see just how far you've come!

SW: 200.6
GW : 150

CW: 189.2

Overall loss

Posted Image

15 #s by July 7th!

Posted Image

#4 DBRegatta

DBRegatta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hi there! I'm in Vancouver - Well, Pitt Meadows actually. I re-started in January 2012.
So far I've lost 25.8 pounds and I have 19.5 to go.

My first attempts 2 years ago I had lost about 18 pounds but gained it all back on the back half of the year. And, eventually gained even more after that. I just didnt have my mind set on adapting the plan to normal life and didnt even think about maintenance.

This time around I can actually see myself getting to my goal weight. I guess my mind-set is very different now. I can feel it mentally.

19.5 pounds - doesnt seem so un-achieveable now that I passed the 25 lb mark. :-) happy dance. :-)
I can totally see myself taking off this extra 19.5. Sounds so much easier than needing to lose over 45 pounds. Now I only have to lose 19.5. :-) more happy dancing :-)

I saw a saying on Facebook - "A year from now you will wish you started today".
I'm going to remember that. I look back only 3 months and I'm already thinking - gee I'm glad I started right away or I would still have to lost 45 pounds. In hind-sight, 3 months doesnt seem that long. When looking forward, for some reason it seems like an eternity. But when it's gone we all say - gee that went fast!

A friend of mine needs to lose some weight too and I still hear her talk about it. It made me realize how far I've come. I think she sees how far I've come and wishes she had started something earlier. She is following my lead a bit by not having alcohol (for her except on weekends) I dont think she is fully ready yet but .

A little patience and dicipline when choosing portions and making sure I go to exercise classes is all it takes and I"m ready to keep doing that.

I stopped drinking all alcohol too. That helps. But I went from almost 2 years of doing no exercixe to now getting more active. I like it better this way.
A year from now you will wish you had started today!
Think about where you would be if you hadnt already started.
Remember to congratulate yourself for your progress.

Start 176.8 Dec 19, 2012

First Goal 170

Second Goal 169.8

Target Goal 154.3 Target Date - March 31, 2013

#5 Papa Bear

Papa Bear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

Hello,
My name is Dave,but the system wouldn't let me use that name, so I took Papa Bear as an alternate name. I live in East Vancouver, close to 162nd Ave and 39th St. I have been doing this program for over a year and have lost 60+ lbs. I would love to find someone to do this program with, as I have been struggling with motivation lately and have regained about 20lbs.

If there is anyone who might be interested in giving each other support I would be happy to hear from you.

Dave (papa bear)

#6 Barryfan

Barryfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:27 AM

Hi Gang!
I'm Dee and I live in North Portland, just over the lovely I-5 bridge from Vancouver. I'm on my second week with JC and would love a support system near by. I have a very long road ahead of me and Like Dave, could use some support.
Best to you all!
Dee

#7 lilcupie

lilcupie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

I'm in Portland

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users