• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SandraHoutz

SandraHoutz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

I would love to hear any and all opinions on all THREE of these programs ... I am needing something and they all seem to offer quality options ... and why doesn't Jenny share the prices without having to talk to someone first? that's annoying ...

#2 CMECRZN

CMECRZN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:31 AM

I have been on all three and the best way to describe the difference is..... the taste!! Jenny food is SO SO SO SO much better. It is actually food you can enjoy eating. Bottom line.

Debbie

No matter what happens, we always have a choice. Even when it seems that there is no option, there is always something else that can be done. What happens in our lives is the result of decisions that we make.

Posted Image   Posted Image     Posted Image  Posted Image
5/29/2011  - The beginning 6/9/2012 - HALFWAY! August 2011    July 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 I Called Jenny

I Called Jenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:04 AM

I've got to agree with Debbie. It's the convenience and the taste! Just thinking about Medifast and Nutrisystem makes my taste buds twist - and not in a good way! LOL

If you want to learn how to eat properly and in a way you can do to lose the weight and keep it off for the rest of your life, JC is the one program I can TRULY and HAPPILY recommend. I can't say the same about the other programs.

As far as the prices are concerned, it's because there are several programs that they offer. The "full" program is about $400 plus the cost of food. But if you want to "try" the program, they do have a 30 days for $30 program (plus the cost of food - which runs about $125 to $150 a week if you stick strictly with JC food). But there are a few little ways to cut some of those costs if that's important with you.

Hope that helps! :)
Phyllis

Height: 5'2
SW - 177.6
Goal! - 132
Returning Weight - 143
CW - GOAL AGAIN!!!

Posted Image

Before JC with hubby and nephews in 2006/After JC (2nd time) in 2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 cdgoldilocks

cdgoldilocks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Before I joined JC this time, I was on Nutrisystem. I have used JC before in the past (I use JC to lose baby weight), and I was used to good tasting food. Nutrisystem food tastes HORRIBLE. I had digestive issues from the food, and try as I might, I could not palate the food. As for medifast, I have never tried it, but I can't imagine drinking shakes all the time as very satisfying over the long term. JC teaches people how to volumize their food. JC IS definitely more money, but IMO it is worth it. I pay anywhere from $130-140 a week at the Centers, but then again, I like some of the more expensive menu options. If you view your long term health as an investment, spending $5000 on 10 months of JC is a much better deal than paying thousands for an angiogram and medications later on. Pay now or pay later.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users