• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BellBottomMom

BellBottomMom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:49 PM

Not sure if this is a stupid question but I just went to sign up today and got all my stuff and will start tomorrow. I noticed on the planned menu that there are Soupitizers everyday with dinner but I didn't get any in my bag. Did they forget to give them to me???

#2 Blessed4Life2

Blessed4Life2

(:Forum Optimistologist:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,977 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:19 PM

Not sure if this is a stupid question but I just went to sign up today and got all my stuff and will start tomorrow. I noticed on the planned menu that there are Soupitizers everyday with dinner but I didn't get any in my bag. Did they forget to give them to me???

I am surprised, b/c they usually really try and get you to buy those. Did you look on your ticket to see if you were charged for them?

Personally, I really dont care for them anyway....way to bland. I dont think you are missing much. lol. Of course, try them...you might like them, but be warned...they arent worth it and a waste of calories I think.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
MeLissa~

Posted Image

"reached my goal (-64 lbs) and now ROCKIN' maintenance....WooHoooooo"

#3 southerngirl48

southerngirl48

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

I just started today and when my JCC called she told me these are listed on the menu but are optional &that I didn't have them in my order but I could order them in the future if I wanted to.

Posted Image

#4 bentley143

bentley143

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

I was confused about this when I started, too. I thought I was totally missing something and that's why I was STARVING. lol But, yes, they are optional, and rumor has it: they aren't very good! :mellow:

Posted Image

#5 galadalime

galadalime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

I have read a lot of at home clients saying they did not get these in their first shipment. It makes me think they frequently leave them out. Maybe you do have to order them. I don't care for them either. Just kind of boring and not necessary.
Katie

Posted Image

#6 CMECRZN

CMECRZN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

Drink a glass of water with salsa in it... Same thing... ok maybe I am exaggerating a smidgeon... I really didn't like them much.

Debbie

No matter what happens, we always have a choice. Even when it seems that there is no option, there is always something else that can be done. What happens in our lives is the result of decisions that we make.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
5/29/2011 - The beginning 6/9/2012 - HALFWAY! August 2011 July 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 bentley143

bentley143

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:16 AM

Drink a glass of water with salsa in it... Same thing... ok maybe I am exaggerating a smidgeon... I really didn't like them much.

lol, that is gross!

Posted Image

#8 LivingSmall

LivingSmall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:36 AM

Yes you have to order them. They are not much but they do help if you are really really starving. I only use as a filler and if I don't want to eat a vege.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users