Photo

Any Texas Gals out there?? or other Southern gals?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 Jstargo

Jstargo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:08 AM

rolleyes.gif

I just thought I would start a new support for Texas (southern) Gals...I know we have a lot of temptations around San Antonio because of all of the wonderful Mexican food restaurants!! I am starting my second week...I live South of San Antonio in a small town...

Just wanting to say hello and support each other!! I am a school counselor and feel that everyone is special and has a purpose in life...and it sometimes takes some encouragement to figure out your path! I hope that we can encourage each other!!!

So, another question that I have for you...what are some things that you excel in? I love art and photography and feel that I am pretty good at both. Each person has something that they are good at...so what is your area of expertise? Or what do you enjoy doing??? That is the most important thing...enjoying what you are doing! I took up photography last year and had to learn...but now I am doing so much better! So if you have a desire to learn and you enjoy something...that is the fun part!

Jen
Jennifer

"Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right". ~Henry Ford

"If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced". ~Vincent Van Gogh

CODE

#2 Scrapbook Queen

Scrapbook Queen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:46 PM

Hi Jen!

I'm in the DFW area of Texas and on the JC program for about 4 months. I've lost 36.2 in that time but recently, just got back from a 2 week vacation to Disney.......I think I'm completely back on track now. Wow, vacation can kick your butt!!

Let's talk about Mexican food.....my FAVORITE food, next to Italian. I've found Lay's baked "scoops" and a green salsa called Old World (from Walmart!!!). An ounce of chips and some salsa is about 135 calories and really, quite a lot of chips.

Now about photography......I am a scrapbooker so photos are my life!! I rewarded myself when I lost 30 lbs with a good camera - probably nothing compared to hat you use, but good for me - and have signed up for 3 photography classes over the next 4 weeks. I'm excited to learn how to use this darn thing. LOL

congrats on starting week #2. How is it going? How are you doing? I remember when I was 2 weeks in...it's a very rewarding process.

Patti ><>
Start Weight - 217.2
Current Weight - 172.2
Goal Weight - 155

Posted Image

#3 Jstargo

Jstargo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:54 AM

Patti,

I am so happy to meet you!!! First - let me say congrats!!! Halfway point...that is awesome!!! What a wonderful accomplishment to lose 36.2 pounds! Way to go!! I hope you had a wonderful Disney vacation! I have never been! My husband and I are going to New Mexico for one week in July and I can't wait!! We will be in Santa Fe and Red River/Taos area. We are trying to decide whether to drive or fly there...IF we drive I can take my JC food for some of my meals...but if we fly I think I will just make good choices and enjoy the vacation. I am fortunate because I rarely eat fast food anyway...but my portions were way off and I thought that JC would help me get that under control. I joined because since we married 7 years ago...I gained about 25 pounds. I just don't think that is healthy...it was a little here and there and so it just sort of slipped up on me. I haven't had kids or anything...so I have no excuse. Well, I do sort of have an excuse...but I am not going to use it! My mom passed away a little over 3 years ago and it was a very sudden and tragic event...I had trouble coping for awhile so I went on some anti-depressants...and I do think those contributed to my gain in weight. I am doing better now, and happy to say I am not on any meds! I took ambien to help me sleep for a long time...but I am off of those too...and I am happy about that!

I love Mexican food and Italian too!! I am going to try to start a sort of "healthy cooking group" with some girl friends...we used to do that but we would make all kinds of recipes (using butter, etc...not healthy but delish). Now I think it would be fun to do this and have the focus be on healthy cooking!! I might blog about it if we start this!

I have a blog with my photography www.jpblanton.blogspot.com (it is sort of photography and family stuff). I just bought my camera about one year ago...and I consider it a gift from my mom...since I used money that came from selling some property she had to buy the camera. I think she would like it that I am doing something artistic and creative. My brother is a musician/singer/songwriter...so I consider him our creative one in the family. www.rodneyhayden.com to hear some of his tunes...

Anyway...I am talking your ear off this morning!! Happy Mother's day to you! Have a wonderful day!!! Let's keep in touch!!!
Jen

QUOTE(Scrapbook Queen @ May 7 2011, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Jen!

I'm in the DFW area of Texas and on the JC program for about 4 months. I've lost 36.2 in that time but recently, just got back from a 2 week vacation to Disney.......I think I'm completely back on track now. Wow, vacation can kick your butt!!

Let's talk about Mexican food.....my FAVORITE food, next to Italian. I've found Lay's baked "scoops" and a green salsa called Old World (from Walmart!!!). An ounce of chips and some salsa is about 135 calories and really, quite a lot of chips.

Now about photography......I am a scrapbooker so photos are my life!! I rewarded myself when I lost 30 lbs with a good camera - probably nothing compared to hat you use, but good for me - and have signed up for 3 photography classes over the next 4 weeks. I'm excited to learn how to use this darn thing. LOL

congrats on starting week #2. How is it going? How are you doing? I remember when I was 2 weeks in...it's a very rewarding process.

Jennifer

"If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced". ~Vincent Van Gogh

CODE

#4 Scrapbook Queen

Scrapbook Queen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:55 AM

Good Afternoon Jen!

Thank you for the pat on the back. I feel great. Of course, I have about 27 more pounds to lose but getting past my half-way mark was a celebration in itself. I see youíre down 5 of the 22 lbs you want to lose. Hey, thatís just about 25% down! Great numbers!

Disney was great Ė tiring but great. Taking a 5 year old girly-girl on her first Disney trip was so much fun. I canít believe youíve never been there. LOL. We used to live in Florida and every time someone would visit from out of state, they wanted to go to Disney World. I got so tired of going but since living in Texas for the last 18 years, this is my first time in that long. I was just as excited as Rylea was. biggrin.gif Iíve always wanted to go to NM Ė Sante Fe to be exact. Weíve talked about driving there but never have. I did great with my eating the first half of our 8 day trip but the second half, not so great. Even being into this for 4 months, those old habits come back so Iíve learned that this is definitely going to be a life-long job. My JCC told me that I was being too hard on myself when I talked with her when I got back. I guess sheís rightÖÖÖeven people who are thin, eat healthy Ė they eat more than normal on a vacation. So I got over it and Iím back to being 100%. Today is a struggle though. For Motherís Day I wanted to stay home and use the pool. My choice so we are BBQ-ing and there is homemade macaroni and potato salad. Ugh!! I have chicken to grill and some of the rest of the family will be having hot dogs and hot links. I made my own macaroni salad using light mayo and fat free sour cream so Iíll have a less fattening version. Weíll see. I weigh on Mondayís so the weekends are a struggle to keep on track.

Do you have any children? Happy Motherís Day if you do. Iím sorry to hear about your Mom. My Mom passed away last April so although this is my second Motherís Day without her, the first one was just 30 days after she was gone. sad.gif Iím glad that you are better now, not taking any medications.

I have a blog Ė started Ė but I have no idea what Iím doing with it. LOL. Itís for my scrapbooking. I scrapbook and make cards. I am a Close To My Heart consultant but I donít have a big customer base. Iím just not a sales personÖÖalthough the products sell themselves, I really do have to try Ė and I donít. Maybe business will fall into my lap someday. LOL. Iíll check out your blog as well as your brotherís website.

Well, time to heat up the grill. Hope youíre having a great weekend. Talk to you soon.

Patti ><>
Start Weight - 217.2
Current Weight - 172.2
Goal Weight - 155

Posted Image

#5 Jstargo

Jstargo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:54 AM

Patti,

I hope you had a nice Mother's Day!! Sounded like a fun day of grilling and family!

My husband and I don't have any kids...I am 38...and we keep thinking that we are still young and have time! ha! We have talked about it...and if it happens great...if not, we are happy just the two of us too.

My husband and I live a couple of hours away from Port Aransas....and we do a lot of fishing during the warm months (which is pretty much all year - right?) laugh.gif

I usually just tag along to fish...but this weekend I am in a women's tournament!!! It is called Babes on the Bay...and I am getting excited/nervous! Nervous because I will be with three other women and my husband won't get to go on the boat...but tonight we are going to practice my "casting skills" at our tank in the country. Since you are a Texas gal...I am sure you know the word "tank" - one time I told someone that and they couldn't figure out that I was talking about water...(smaller than a lake, ha).

Anyway...I am a school counselor and we are winding down the school year...I will be happy to have some time off...

As far as my JC - I am feeling a little discouraged because I keep thinking..."am I spending all this money and will it work". This week I feel sort of bloated...but it is female stuff...so I think that is what is making me feel discouraged. I need to get motivated to work out...last week I did really well...but this week (so far) I haven't done anything yet...so today I need to do some sort of exercise!

Well, I hope you have a great day!! I am having coffee and just finished my JC blueberry loaf...

Talk to you soon!!!

Jen
Jennifer

CODE

#6 Scrapbook Queen

Scrapbook Queen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:10 PM

Hi Jen! (my daugher's name is Jennifer and we call her Jenna biggrin.gif )

Mohter's Day was great, thank you! I was afraid that my little over indulging would kill me at weigh in on Monday but it didn't. I lost the vacation weight PLUS another .8 so I was happy. I have been so-so this week. I feel like I'm just getting too relaxed now and really have to get myself back to basics. My weigh in's are on Mondays - here it is, Saturday and I am not sure how well I did. Once I weigh in on Monday morning and talk to my JCC about how my mind has been, I am going to really try and get my head back to where it was when I started.

Port Arkansas is FAR south! Texas is a huge state. We used to live in the Tampa Bay area of FL so I miss being near the water. I don't fish but I still love living close to the shore. I'm sure you'll be spending a lot of time out fishing now that school is out.

Speaking of fishing, how did your trip go? Babes on the Bay, huh?? LOL! Hope you had a great time.

So how is your JC program going? It is expensive yes, but it does work. This is not my first time with JC. I did it when we lived in FL and I did really good. I lost 38 lbs before we were transferred to TX. When I got here, I never continued. Then about 7 years ago, my husband and I joined again but after awhile, we started thinking that we could buy comparable foods - calories and such - in the grocery store, we started doing that and stopped going. There is something to having to check in, be accountable to someone, that makes me do well. Also, it helps to have a great JCC. The one I had back then was boring but the one I have now is the BEST!! I really love her!

Have you tried the new Cinnamon Buns? OMG! They are so good! I'm told they are temporary but I am guessing if they sell good, they will keep them. Of course, I could eat 3 packages of them laugh.gif

Well, I hope you are having a great weekend. I have to prepare for a Hostess Club meeting here tomorrow for scrapbooking. And I'm not ready.

Talk to you soon.

Patti ><>
Start Weight - 217.2
Current Weight - 172.2
Goal Weight - 155

Posted Image

#7 Jstargo

Jstargo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:15 PM

Patti,

Our fishing tournament was fun...caught some nice trout! I had never been wade fishing...and I did it! I was sort of scared...but wore wading gear and fished about waist deep...over all a fun experience!

I was worried about all the good food in Port Aransas...but I think I did really good in making my choices! Of course in Texas everyone loves breakfast tacos...and I had though ahead and took Nutrigrain bars (blueberry) since I looked at the calories and they were comparable to a JC breakfast. I ate one early that morning and then went down to talk to everyone and sure enough they had bought tacos for everyone...so I was able to pass on that since I had already had my bar.

Dinner time I chose u peel um shrimp and red sauce and a salad...one night. And the next night I had some sushi and salad. Other than some drinks (which I tried to limit)...I think I did good!!

I ate my JC fish and chips tonight and it was really good! I was really not wanting that meal because I thought that fish from a box sounded weird. But it was actually tasty!

Anyway...I like my JC food and I really can tell a difference in the way I am feeling about food. I feel much more in control of my choices and didn't realize how many times in the past that I would just splurge and eat a huge dinner that probably had 1200 calories (full days worth in one sitting)!

My husband's family owns several Dairy Queen locations! And I was reading off the calories for all the DQ goodies on our drive home...(which he knew the calorie content but still listened anyway). Yummy DQ food...but I haven't been going to meet him at lunch anymore! I was telling him that they need to add some healthy choices!!

Well, I am pooped from my weekend at the coast...so I am going to go get ready for bed!!!

Have a great week!!

Good luck with your JC plan this week!!! Journaling is a good idea too! Maybe it would help with getting your mind focused? I hope your weigh in goes well!!!!

I was nervous about my weight today...but it wasn't bad after our weekend trip!

Have a nice night!
Jen
Jennifer

CODE

#8 jamabry

jamabry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:14 PM

Hey Texas Gals!

I live in San Antonio, I started JC in March and am hoping to lose about 70 lbs. I am a single mom, I adopted my son when he was a baby and he is 7 now (all grown up according to him). I have lost 16 lbs so far. I think I have hit that honeymoon is over period and am getting to the real work. I saw you did a fishing tournament Jen, I bet that was fun. My mom and my son and I like to fish, we go to some of the area rivers and lakes but haven't caught anything yet. I just like the time without the TV or video games and am happy my son really enjoys it. Nice to see others on here from TX, hope you all are doing well with JC and look forward to talking mire smile.gif

Jennifer
Jennifer

#9 Jstargo

Jstargo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

Hey there Jennifer!!

Glad to know someone from San Antonio on JC...and congrats on losing 16 pounds!!!

I am doing pretty good...lost 7 pounds! I am finishing my 3rd week...so almost one month now I have been doing the program. I love the food!

My husband and I love to fish...and you are so right about getting away from the TV! We don't have kids...but we like to be outside and I have a garden. I have really been trying to exercise a few times per week...I am doing zumba and going to our gym here in Pleasanton...

I am cooking dinner right now...actually I am making my husband a homemade whole wheat pizza tonight and JC pizza for me. Although the whole wheat pizza recipe seems pretty healthy, especially if you pile it with veggies and no meat.

Well, nice to meet you and let's keep in touch!!!

Jen

QUOTE(jamabry @ May 17 2011, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Texas Gals!

I live in San Antonio, I started JC in March and am hoping to lose about 70 lbs. I am a single mom, I adopted my son when he was a baby and he is 7 now (all grown up according to him). I have lost 16 lbs so far. I think I have hit that honeymoon is over period and am getting to the real work. I saw you did a fishing tournament Jen, I bet that was fun. My mom and my son and I like to fish, we go to some of the area rivers and lakes but haven't caught anything yet. I just like the time without the TV or video games and am happy my son really enjoys it. Nice to see others on here from TX, hope you all are doing well with JC and look forward to talking mire smile.gif

Jennifer

Jennifer

CODE

#10 Scrapbook Queen

Scrapbook Queen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:22 PM

Jennifer.....another Jen??? LOL

Glad to have you here....I am in the north, in Fort Worth, but hey, it's still TX......you're going great. Keep up the good work!

Patti ><>
Start Weight - 217.2
Current Weight - 172.2
Goal Weight - 155

Posted Image

#11 Kelleyrh

Kelleyrh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:26 PM

Hi Texas Ladies!!!
Kelley here from SE Houston!
Well I have been here for about 4 months or so and totally love it! So glad that I made the discission to join, even though I have struggled with some areas, I just pick up the next day and start again.

Patti - not much into fishing but love to eat it!! heheh Love San Antonio been there several times.

Oh Jen! I was at one time so into scrapbooking and well havent touched it in probably a year. All my stuff is put up for a bit until I get back into the mood again. LOL I love crafts! I used to be that mom that decorated everything and baked everything! LOL Girls are all grown now and well baking can be dangerous about now. haha

Well, just wanted to say Hi from Houston! Take care ladies!!!
SW - 01/22/2011: 238.6
Halfway - 04/09/2011: 213.8 (Yipee!!!! I finally hit my halfway!!!)
Week 13: +1.02 (went on a business trip - kinda figured this would happen)
Week 14: -1.06 (now to start over! recovered that nasty 1point loss)
Week 15: -1.04
Week 16: -0.6 (not happy but have been down with the back, need to get it together and kick butt again! UGH!!)

Okay so I stopped logging in cause i was not loosing any weight and it has been about 3 weeks later. So now I can finally log in and be totally happy as I have broken my platoe and have lost 2.6pds!!!! I am finally in wonderland!!!!!

08/06/11 - -2.6
08/13/11 - +.02
08/20/11 - +.02
08/27/11 - +.04
09/03/11 - -2.4
09/10/11 - -2.2

Wahoo!!! Hopefully I have broken this dang plateau!!! Crossing fingers! LOL
GW:188

Posted Image

#12 Scrapbook Queen

Scrapbook Queen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:26 PM

Hi Kelley!

I am Patti, the scrapbooker........(no fishing here!! LOL)

I've been doing JC for about 4 1/2 months now. I love the food and the program is easy but lately, I've been sort of "sloppy" and not as dedicated as I was back in the beginning. I weigh in on Mondays so I told myself that this Monday will be my "fresh start". Not that I'm doing bad......I'm not......other than a 12 day vacation where I had a small gain, I have lost every, single weigh in. Even last week, when I thought it would almost no loss, I lost 2 lbs. So I am happy about that but I am playing with fire......being very loose with eating on Monday after I weigh in. I know it's going to catch up with me so that's why I am going to sit back and reassess my program. I have lost 39 lbs which is great but I have about 23 or 24 more to lose.

Anyway, glad to "meet" ya. biggrin.gif

Patti ><>
Start Weight - 217.2
Current Weight - 172.2
Goal Weight - 155

Posted Image

#13 Jstargo

Jstargo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 05:08 AM

Hi Kelley!!!

I am Jennifer...the fisherman! Ha! Glad to have another Texas Gal join the group!!

I had a tough week...it was week 3 and I did great at weigh in...but after weigh in...I went to lunch with some co-workers and ate Chinese food! I felt so full afterward I was almost sick! Why did I do that? not sure...other than it was the last day of school (at the school where I work) and we wanted to celebrate. Thursday night I went out for happy hour...which ended up being several drinks (which I haven't been drinking either since I have been on Jenny Craig). Soooo....I need to start over today and stick to my plan...

Monday we have a planning day at my co-workers house and we are all bringing something to share for lunch...which will be a challenge. My plan...

I am making whole wheat Pizza dough recipe and they are going to bring veggies, etc. that they want on their pizza. I am taking the rising crust JC pizza to fix for myself...that way we are all eating the same and I can pile on mushrooms, etc.

Anyway...enough about all of that...I am focused and ready to get back on track.

I am doing some photography on the side...and this morning I am going to take senior pictures for a girl that I taught in Kindergarten!!! I haven't see her since she was 5! So this should be fun! Her mom works at the school where I work...and we set this up awhile back. Should be fun! I feel old!! Ha!

Ok, well have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Jen
Jennifer

CODE

#14 Marissa68

Marissa68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:28 AM

Hey girls!!

Maria here from San Antonio....near Fiesta Texas. I've been on Jenny since last August with 30lbs to lose. I'm 3 lbs away from goal.....I'm struggling to lose the last 3. My consultant tells me the last few pounds are always the hardest to lose. I also use the metabolic max armband.

When I started JC I was already a runner in the mornings....then I started going to zumba in the evenings and the lbs have just melted off. I really enjoy dancing so zumba is perfect for me...in fact, i'm going to become a certified instructor in a couple of weeks.

i'm single with no kids....just a very spoiled rotten dog. I cook every once in a while but like the convenience of having the jenny food to zap in the mirco.

I'm here to lend my support to you all as well.

-Maria

#15 monie406

monie406

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:37 AM

Hey ladies!

I'm Monica from Houston, Tx and I just joined JC about three weeks ago. I believe I've lost about 9 lbs so far. I just started working out along with my healtier diet and have been dancing zumba. My parents own a mexican restaurant so there is that temptation and my family love cake and other sweets. I've been struggling with temptation all around me and need some buddies for support.

#16 gingerk

gingerk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:31 AM

Hey there ladies! My name is Ginger, and I am from the New Braunfels area (right between San Antonio and Austin). It looks like everyone is doing well, even though we all have had a few struggles. I have been on plan for a week and a half, and I have lost 5 lbs. I have 15 more to go!

I know about temptations! Thankfully my new husband has been so supportive of me! He has been cooking his own meals while I focus on myself. With those of you struggling, are you friends and family aware that you are on JC? Are they helpful?

#17 shercole51

shercole51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:50 PM

Hey, Texas Gals. My name is Sherry and I live in Plano, and I've just finished my fourth week on Jenny. I've had mixed results, but I think I'm on the right track now. I lost almost 7 pounds the first week, and I think my body had to recalibrate to that loss--so I lost nothing the next two weeks. I also had some restaurant meals both of those weeks that contributed to the problem--but this week I was down 2.4 and I hope to keep moving that direction. I started my weight loss ticker at the bottom of my post AFTER the initial 7 pound loss, so I've actually done better in 4 weeks than it looks like (9.4 pounds total so far).

Anyway--I'm excited about the program. My husband and I are retired educators. He was a high school principal in Garland, and I was the secondary ELA coordinator. We both moved on to other jobs totally unrelated to education, but I have two daughters who are teachers, so we stay connected to that world. With just the two of us at home now, it's pretty easy for me to stick to the Jenny foods since I don't really have to prepare meals for a family in addition. Andy (my husband) eats out for lunch every day, so he's satisfied with a sandwich or Lean Cuisine for dinner. I'm lucky he's so accommodating!

I chose to go with the Metabolic Max program, and I love the BodyBugg. It really helps me to see the stats, and even though I've always known how important physical activity was in supporting and maintaining weight loss, something about checking my activity levels every day gives me such a sense of control over my potential weight loss. I can SEE that by going out and walking around the block a couple of times, I can ensure that I have the negative calorie balance required to lose a few ounces. Or if I eat a cookie and have to enter 150 calories in the log, I know just how many steps on the elliptical it's going to take to burn that sucker off. Makes me think twice about whether it's worth it!

Jennifer, I am a novice, very much in the learning mode, photographer myself. I have a Nikon D90, which is all the camera I can think about handling at the moment. I have gone to Nikon School, am learning the rudiments of Photoshop C5, and still wind up shooting in automatic most of the time. I just haven't given enough time yet to the effort to learn--but it's high on my priority list. I've learned a lot from the Pioneer Woman's website. She has a photography section that is geared toward people like me! Her website address is thepioneerwoman.com if you're not familiar with it.

I'm looking forward to monitoring the success of all us Texas Gals. Thanks for starting the group!

#18 Jstargo

Jstargo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

Hey there Maria, Monica, Ginger and Sherry!!!

Love having new people join in!!!

I just got home from work and I am heating up my JC Meatloaf dinner tonight. I want to get to know everyone!!! I will write more when I am not so pooped from work!!!

I love all the support that we can get from the forum!!! Ginger...My brother used to live in New Braunfels...he is a singer/songwriter named Rodney Hayden.

Sherry...I really love taking pics! I have heard of the pioneer woman but haven't really checked it out...I will look into it!!

Anyway...good luck to everyone!!!
Jen
Jennifer

CODE

#19 gingerk

gingerk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:40 AM

Ok, so tomorrow is weigh in day... Last week (1st week on program) I lost 5 lbs. I am really worried this week. My home scale this week has swayed between a .5 and 1 lb loss for this week... I know that I am close to my goal weight (I have 15 more lbs to go) but I am really nervous! I know 2nd weigh ins are notorious for a a small loss, but does anyone have words of advice or encouragement?

#20 Jstargo

Jstargo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

Hey everyone...

Well this weekend I really went way off track. Tomorrow starts a new day and back to the plan. We went to the coast (Rockport) and I packed my breakfasts and lunches...but the people I am staying with fixed bacon and sausage one morning...so I added some bacon to my JC sunshine sandwich! Not a good idea I know...tasted good. then at lunch I was able to have a spinach salad and my JC meatball sub. Dinner we went out...and not sure I made the best choices...plus had some wine. So today I feel pretty bloated! I weigh in on Wednesday...so tomorrow starts a new day!!!

Jen
Jennifer

CODE

Back to Southern Support Buddies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users