• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Becule

Becule

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:48 PM

Hi, there seems to be no new posts here....wondering if kiwis and aussies use a different forum? I am living in NZ and have done 10 weeks on JC. Lost 11kg so far. it seems slow but I guess its a good start. I am getting a bit bored with the kiwi JC menu! and it doesnt help me looking on the US website and seeing a spectacular menu that I am craving!!! we dont get the cinnamon rolls down here!!!! anyway I would LOVE to see some changes to the New Zealand JC menu, I guess they dont have the population to support it but for me who has at least 30 more kilos to loose (50lb) then I need more variety than what I currently have. Any suggestions anyone????

#2 aprilmg

aprilmg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE(Becule @ Apr 30 2011, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, there seems to be no new posts here....wondering if kiwis and aussies use a different forum? I am living in NZ and have done 10 weeks on JC. Lost 11kg so far. it seems slow but I guess its a good start. I am getting a bit bored with the kiwi JC menu! and it doesnt help me looking on the US website and seeing a spectacular menu that I am craving!!! we dont get the cinnamon rolls down here!!!! anyway I would LOVE to see some changes to the New Zealand JC menu, I guess they dont have the population to support it but for me who has at least 30 more kilos to loose (50lb) then I need more variety than what I currently have. Any suggestions anyone????

Check out this website    http://www.jennycraig.com.au/home/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users