• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 maxie55

maxie55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:21 AM

I am a member of the Jenny in Braintree, MA. I find the women there obnoxious. They talk about the members in front of other members and trick you into ordering without seeing the prices of the food. The woman on the desk calls you "Hon". As a 55 year old woman I DO NOT like being called "Hon" by anyone of the same sex and younger than me. Can I please just order the food without dealing with these people? I know you can order online but it is much more expensive.

#2 palmerjn

palmerjn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:29 AM

If you're willing to drive down Route 3 to exit 13. The girls @ the Hanover center are GREAT!

#3 blue22

blue22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE(maxie55 @ Mar 10 2011, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am a member of the Jenny in Braintree, MA. I find the women there obnoxious. They talk about the members in front of other members and trick you into ordering without seeing the prices of the food. The woman on the desk calls you "Hon". As a 55 year old woman I DO NOT like being called "Hon" by anyone of the same sex and younger than me. Can I please just order the food without dealing with these people? I know you can order online but it is much more expensive.

Really? I have been a member at the jenny craig in Braintree for over a year now and I LOVE the girls there. Not only does my consultant help me but everyone there does. They go above and beyond what I and other clients I see there need and I am lucky to be a member there. Maybe its you.

#4 jenneygrrrl

jenneygrrrl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:49 AM

I agree there must be something wrong with you because all the women who work there are always lovely to me. However, I do understand what you are saying about acting age appropriate the boss there, or should I say the wanna be barbie doll (her name is barbie and everything) wears clothes made for a streetwalker. I mean this woman is easily 50 years old and dresses in tiny little dresses and knee high boots everyday which at her age is just embaressing to try to pull off, needless to say her attire could be more professional. Other than that everyone else is lovely and very professional.

#5 Puffin

Puffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:52 AM

Dear maxie55,
It is kind of uncomfortable in Brookline Village too. The young girl at the desk is very rude to the folks working the program with clients, and it seems that they just fired someone so they are short staffed. Let alone they said that when she was let go they wiped out her appts from the system, so I came in for my appt and no one knew that I should be there.... Each counselor has been nice, but I am on my third different one this week due to turnover, and they don't seem to work through the weekly mtg in a similar fashion nor tell me the same info in the same way, and yes, the admin staff is appaulling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users