16 replies to this topic

#1 rkeith

rkeith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:42 PM

Hi Everyone!
Just a couple weeks done for me. I'm still pretty new at this, looking for others on the program to check in with. I have support from my husband and family, but they will not be doing the program (and aren't the greatest with accountability) so wanting to chat with others that are there. I'm so excited and pretty motivated for success, but I sometimes forget that! I am planning on starting the new year as a successful one..... biggrin.gif

#2 meldenkey

meldenkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

I'll be your buddy! I'm starting today January 4th! I've had my food for a few weeks but decided to keep from failure over the holidays I would start the new year fresh!
I hear lots of good things about these Carrot Fries which are free foods so i'm currently searching for that recipe!

#3 leslieehin

leslieehin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

I just started a week ago but I gained a pound on the plan.
Very sad!!!

#4 rkeith

rkeith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

Well Hello there! I'm happy someone wants to be buddies! I seriously love this program, it seems to be working for me. I've lost 5 pounds, so I'm pretty stoked about that. I did find out that I DO NOT like the glazed salmon or the ravioli. Yuck. Otherwise, everything else has gone pretty well! And who doesn't LOVE cheesecake! Looking forward to hearing from you again!!! tongue.gif

#5 Kari73

Kari73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

Im all out bieng a buddy smile.gif and can use all the buddies I can get!!

Just send me a message with your email and I will send you mine!!

Heres to a wonderful 2011!!!

Kari

#6 Newshe

Newshe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:20 AM

Hi,

I started one week ago and lost 5.1 pounds. That was exciting to see. I worried that I am going to get burned out on all of the meals pretty much being frozen meals. Anyone else feel that way and how did you get over it?

#7 Stia

Stia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE(Newshe @ Jan 23 2011, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I started one week ago and lost 5.1 pounds. That was exciting to see. I worried that I am going to get burned out on all of the meals pretty much being frozen meals. Anyone else feel that way and how did you get over it?

I just started Jenny last week. I'm doing well with it. I lost weight. I need to lose about 100 pounds. I was reading some of the success stories last night. There are some real transformations on that web page. I like to play on the computer. I'm browsing around on the computer everyday. It's fun to talk about the plan on the forums. I'm an emotional eater. My PCC told me to read page 22 in Success Made Simple. I think I eat out of boredom. I like the food so far. I'm trying to do this for the rest of my life and quit being on and off a diet. I'm just ON. I'm really trying to use the Volumetrics approach and fill up on the vegetables. It seems to be working. I'm trying to stay ahead of my hunger. The snacks on the plan really help with food craving for sweets and salty snacks.

Stia

#8 Stia

Stia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE(leslieehin @ Jan 4 2011, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just started a week ago but I gained a pound on the plan.
Very sad!!!

Don't give up you will probably see the loss next week. It could just be retaining fluid.

Stia

#9 Stia

Stia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE(rkeith @ Dec 27 2010, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Everyone!
Just a couple weeks done for me. I'm still pretty new at this, looking for others on the program to check in with. I have support from my husband and family, but they will not be doing the program (and aren't the greatest with accountability) so wanting to chat with others that are there. I'm so excited and pretty motivated for success, but I sometimes forget that! I am planning on starting the new year as a successful one..... biggrin.gif

Last year at Christmas, I was trying to think of what I wanted. I really wanted to lose weight. It's going to take work and it isn't going to happen over night. I've committed to do Jenny for me and I know it is going to take this year. I hope to lose 50 pounds by July because I'm attending a wedding.

Stia

#10 Stia

Stia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE(rkeith @ Jan 4 2011, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Hello there! I'm happy someone wants to be buddies! I seriously love this program, it seems to be working for me. I've lost 5 pounds, so I'm pretty stoked about that. I did find out that I DO NOT like the glazed salmon or the ravioli. Yuck. Otherwise, everything else has gone pretty well! And who doesn't LOVE cheesecake! Looking forward to hearing from you again!!! tongue.gif

It's nice that you don't have to eat something you don't like. Just switch to something else. I love cheesecake but I'm lactose intolerant. So, I can't eat dairy. I have to switch to other things. Enjoy the cheesecake for me. I wish I could eat it too.

Stia

#11 rkeith

rkeith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE(Newshe @ Jan 23 2011, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I was afraid of that as well, but I haven't gotten bored ~ I do try to jazz up the meals by adding differnt veggies that I wouldn't normally have eaten, give it a shot! Good luck!

#12 chiquita756

chiquita756

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:56 AM

Hi,
I`m into the program 4 weeks now I have lost 7lbs so far..I`m struggling some weeks but most of the food is really good..which I was surprised about but hopeing to lose 50lbs by Dec/2011 so alot of work ahead but I`m interested in having a buddy..I`m fron Canada Thanks

#13 sugar905

sugar905

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE(chiquita756 @ Apr 12 2011, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,
I`m into the program 4 weeks now I have lost 7lbs so far..I`m struggling some weeks but most of the food is really good..which I was surprised about but hopeing to lose 50lbs by Dec/2011 so alot of work ahead but I`m interested in having a buddy..I`m fron Canada Thanks

Hi
I'm also from Canada, Ontario and this is my first week in I just got the Matabolic Max thing today and am trying to figur it out, Lost 2 pounds

#14 Anik

Anik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:36 AM

Was going to start a new topic to ask for an email buddy, but I found this thread so I figured I'd just revive it! smile.gif

I know a lot of people need 'real-life' buddies, but I'm pretty much that weird girl who prefers the computer (yes, I am a geek at heart!) so it really doesn't matter all that much where said buddy is located.

Any takers?

Pretty please, with a calorie-free cherry on top?

biggrin.gif

#15 photomama

photomama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE(Anik @ May 5 2011, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was going to start a new topic to ask for an email buddy, but I found this thread so I figured I'd just revive it! smile.gif

I know a lot of people need 'real-life' buddies, but I'm pretty much that weird girl who prefers the computer (yes, I am a geek at heart!) so it really doesn't matter all that much where said buddy is located.

Any takers?

Pretty please, with a calorie-free cherry on top?

biggrin.gif

I would love to be your buddy! I just sent you a message with my email info.

Mela
Check out my Blog Mela, Myself and I

#16 lmcharnas

lmcharnas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

My first post. Mostly creep around quietly :) I'd love a buddy

#17 sandooch

sandooch

Gif fanatic ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:57 PM

Imchamas, this is an old thread you've posted on and most of the people that posted I don't recognize as being here very often. You are more than welcome to join the Easter Challenge thread (the link for it is in my signature) where many of us post daily to motivate and encourage one another. Hope to see you there!

3tKH.gif

jack_o_lantern13.gif Join the Spooktacular Halloween Challenge here:http://community.jen...lenge★☾★/ jack_o_lantern13.gif

PicMonkeyCollageEaster2014_zps4c7943c9.j

If you hate starting over...STOP giving up!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users