7 replies to this topic

#1 curlykg

curlykg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:48 AM

Hello,

It would be helpful to know the hours of operation of each centre when you search for them. You call the centre phone number and they don't list it in the voicemail, either. Am I just missing it?

Kimberly

#2 TexasJenn

TexasJenn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:00 AM

I was just dealing with that last night! I needed to stop by a Centre and there's no hours postred. then I called the Centre hoping that their voicemeail would have hours and directions but no. I ended up driving around for 20 minutes this morning looking for it!

Jenn

#3 Kri Kri

Kri Kri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

Me too! I even emailed Jenny Craig about it (not actually the person Jenny Craig, but the customer service center!) They told me hours of operation are listed under "find my local center." I sent a message back saying there is NO such thing as "find my local center." I did try to locate hours on "find a center." Everything is listed, BUT the hours of operation! Ugh! Super frustrating! P

lus all the centers near me have very limited hours! They close at 3 on Friday and 1 on Saturday. Most weekdays they open at 9 or 10 and close at 6! And of course, they are closed on Sunday. I don't want to try the at home program--the whole reason I signed up was to have the personalized, face-to-face consultations!

QUOTE(TexasJenn @ Sep 2 2010, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just dealing with that last night! I needed to stop by a Centre and there's no hours postred. then I called the Centre hoping that their voicemeail would have hours and directions but no. I ended up driving around for 20 minutes this morning looking for it!

Jenn

#4 secnarf

secnarf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:07 PM

I could not agree more. Going on vacation and would like to pick up food @ center closest to airport bu cannot fin out if it will be open. Very frustrating.

#5 kerresa

kerresa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

I found these hours on a job application site for Jenny.

Jenny Craig Hours of Operation: Mon: 8:00am-8:00pm; Tues: 8:00am-7:00pm; Wed-Thurs: 9:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-2:00pm; Sat: 8:00am-1:00pm; Closed Sunday

#6 Pegsinthewoods

Pegsinthewoods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:00 AM

I could be wrong but I think the centers are franchised and probably can pick their own hours?
Sincerely,
Pegs

Lapband Survivor (almost died due to erosion)

Posted Image

#7 I Called Jenny

I Called Jenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

I could be wrong but I think the centers are franchised and probably can pick their own hours?

Some centers are franchised but most are now corporate owned. But you're right, looking at the hours posted, which are different from my center's, I think it changes from center to center. I would suggest calling your local center. If they're open, I know my center will answer the phone and not have a recording.
Phyllis

Height: 5'2
SW - 177.6
Goal! - 132
Returning Weight - 143
CW - GOAL AGAIN!!!

Posted Image

Before JC with hubby and nephews in 2006/After JC (2nd time) in 2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 whizbizz41

whizbizz41

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Me too! I even emailed Jenny Craig about it (not actually the person Jenny Craig, but the customer service center!) They told me hours of operation are listed under "find my local center." I sent a message back saying there is NO such thing as "find my local center." I did try to locate hours on "find a center." Everything is listed, BUT the hours of operation! Ugh! Super frustrating! P

lus all the centers near me have very limited hours! They close at 3 on Friday and 1 on Saturday. Most weekdays they open at 9 or 10 and close at 6! And of course, they are closed on Sunday. I don't want to try the at home program--the whole reason I signed up was to have the personalized, face-to-face consultations!

QUOTE(TexasJenn @ Sep 2 2010, 10:00 AM)

Jenn

I am visiting in Ventura and tried to call the Jenny in this area to order food to pick up on Saturday. Only got voicemail with no call back. None of the websites list hours of operation, but they do have maps and directions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users