Photo

Gay guys

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_capricorn71_*

Guest_capricorn71_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:20 PM

You are gonna do great too...don't get discouraged ....the working out is what is doing it for me...

DA

#22 Guest_capricorn71_*

Guest_capricorn71_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:40 PM

Hey I was reading some of you guys are struggling when you are traveling....I just went on a week and a half trip and still lost weight..Here is a tip on traveling...

I talked to my counselor Audra when I was leaving to N.Y and D.C. last week and said i was concerned that I was going to go to town if I wasn't on my regular plan.......lol.......Even though I couldn't take my regluar Jenny Cuisine with me she set me up with all the snack foods and dry breakfasts for the entire week like we normally do...which came in handy when I was on Fire Island and just pulled out a cereal and had an orange when everyone else was making breakfasts...The anytime bars and snacks came in handy and I literally felt that I was still at home following the program. It made be more conscious of what I was ordering at restaurants ( Get a book called Eat this Not that by David Cinzinko) It helped me in tight spots on what to eat at fast food places when I absolutely had to eat there with my family(which I forced them out of every chance I got. )

Most of the time...I just ate half of what was served and ordered a small soup(soupatizer) or side salad to start. This even worked at Cheesecake Factory.....which we all know is portion **** ...lol But remember to eat half of the side salad as it was just as big as the normal salad. I also got my freinds and family to split orders with me like sandwiches and salads if the serving size was huge.

Hope this helps ....

Donald

#23 PalmSpringsBigGuy

PalmSpringsBigGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

Just found this section and wanted to say "Hi". I'm in the Palm Springs area; actually Cathedral City. I just joined JC yesterday so today is my day 1. I have 60 lbs to lose and I haven't been able to lose 5 lbs no matter what I do, so I'm really excited about this. My partner is one of those people who looks at the gym and muscles pop out and can eat anything he wants, the lucky guy.

Anyway, it's nice to see a section here for us.

Tom

#24 MrHaapakangas

MrHaapakangas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

Hey guys,

I'm from Orange county CA, going on two weeks. I'm 28 and spent my whole life going up and down on diets. I have atleast 60 lbs to lose but the real goal will be to use all of the Jenny tools to stay down and stop the yo-yoing. Glad to see the gay guy support!!!

#25 Dr. JC

Dr. JC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:07 AM

Hello guys,
I notice all posts date back to 2008.
Anyone currently on this forum?
Would be great to connect with other gay guys on Jenny Craig.
Please respond!
Have a great Sunday!
JC

#26 South Jersey Steve

South Jersey Steve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

Hey guys,

Time to check in to see if anyone still around.
Lost 35 lbs on Jenny three years ago, have kept it off since.
Now, I work for the company (if this was the Hair Club for Men, I'd have more hair too).

Pride 2013! :D
Program Consultant
Marlton NJ Center

The comments and opinions expressed here by me are mine alone and not those of Jenny Craig.

#27 jasonfit2015

jasonfit2015

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:56 AM

Wow this is dead as doornail...I should have joined 5 years ago!
Posted Image

#28 DallasWriter

DallasWriter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:40 AM

Well, this is disappointing. :huh:

It would appear there was a "gay rapture" a few years ago, and all the Jenny dieters were taken and the rest of us were Left Behind. No new thread or comments.

Was hoping for some support and discussion. <sigh>

#29 Kate2351

Kate2351

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:34 PM

You can come talk to us in the general forum!
Start weight: 230  
JC start weight: 201.6
Goal weight: 160 (145?)
Current weight:157.8 :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users