• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cathy26

cathy26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2002 - 07:51 AM

is there any way to talk to a consultant over the internet? when I clicked on to see if there was a JC anywheres near me it said something about Jenny Direct. Anyone know much about Jenny direct?

thx cathy

#2 2BusyGal

2BusyGal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2002 - 08:37 AM

With Jenny Direct they counsel you over the phone rather than going to them once a week. It is aimed at people in rural areas (or not near a centre) and those who are busy and/or prefer phone contact. For the food, it's my understanding that they deliver your order direct to your house.
As for internet service, as far as I can determine, they're not there yet. Don't know if they have plans for this or not.
I looked into it because I hate the phone but like getting support when I need it - although in most cases it takes several days to get an anwswer from most sites since they rely on email

#3 sofee

sofee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 August 2002 - 11:54 AM

Jenny Direct is for people who do not live close to a centre. You speak with a counselor once a week, unless you need to call for advice. The food is delivered to your door. I joined last week, the food was delivered and it has been really going good.
I am getting my second counselor call tonight.

#4 cathy26

cathy26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 August 2002 - 01:07 AM

thx all 4 all ur help.

cathy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users