So it occurred to me that one of my goals for the New year's challenge is to drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water a day. I recently listened to a podcast on losing weight and they were saying big huge goals dont really work for weight loss or to make significant changes. So do goals that support the longer term gola. So I guess my goal is to be healthier and reduce bloat and whatever else water does for you..... also 8 glasses a day today does not seem achievable... so thought I would blog my goal here and record my results.
OK my esteemed sister told me 1 bottle has 16 ounces of water... 4-5 bottles does seem doable
1) Goal: Drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water per day by end of 2018
Mini Goal - Drink minimum of 3 bottles of water Week 1 1/2 - 1/7
- Morning - when possible - Drink hot water and lemon with ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) to help internal organs do their thing
- Drink only 1 glass of coffee at breakfast (can drink more other times of day (COnsider reducing) and drink 2 bottles (32 ounces) of water between breakfast and lunch
- Drink 1-2 bottles of water between lunch and dinner (32 ounces)
- Water during workout does not count
Day 1 Status: Tuesday : Drank 2 bottles before a late lunch and 1 after lunch total of 48 ounces (Plus 12 or so in my Morning drink that I don't count). See how I do tomorrow...or maybe I should include my hot water with lemon and ACV too? I think I will measure it and include it in my tally.